Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
lobby is 10th crew member

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
why would text spoilers being unreliable be a reason to not post. posting is a free and unlimited resource.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Nuebot posted:

Because it, and lovely scan bad translations, have led to a lot of people arguing over what the "correct" translation or way to read something is and it's always stupid when it's like, a few hours/days wait for the better translation, or even official version.

right but what's the consequence of an argument. nothing

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
my first love chapter was gear 5

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
im ready to say its confirmed that crocodile gave birth to luffy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Jose posted:

having watching the first 2 episodes it seems like netflix really want ot hide this from me lol. It doesn't havein my continue watching list ever, can't see it in the new releases and have to specifically search to find it

my understanding of this theory is that during alabasta croc didn't know who luffy was, but realized it during Marineford which leads to him going out of his way to protect luffy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The strawhats won't go around snapping the neck of every cd on screen. but they'll probably get thoughtlessly mulched by imu or something.

Better thought: akainu snaps and crisps em

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7279807729584065797

im getting into luffy x elvis presley tiktoks

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
which chapter was released closest to 9/11. trying to settle an argument

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
If you fold volume one of one piece just so you can see the towers

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I hope Yamato will Yamatter

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
you know who else wanted to make people not discuss certain media

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yo ho ho!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Cornwind Evil posted:

To try and make up for the FEELS of this chapter...

I sure hope amongst all those memories Bonney didn't 'Sacha from Psychonauts' herself and see some things no child should ever see from the viewpoint of their parents.

This joke however relies on the idea that Kuma and Ginny did act like a normal couple: I can honestly see Kuma as being SO innocent they never consummated or even kissed, the 'marriage' being like their form of the ultimate platonic unity instead of a romantic one.

take a lap

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
do you think there will be gear 6

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
LET'S loving GO

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Adam sandler face turn

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

DizzyBum posted:

:tviv: but it's a Shonen Jump instead of a TV again

So Bonney never ate a fruit; they just experimented on her. Goddamn.

I think what Saturn is saying is that Bonney hasn't yet realized that Luffy's white form IS Nika ("hasn't connected", rather, "hasn't made the connection"). Once she realizes that Nika is right here, very much alive, she's probably gonna get a massive power boost and she'll double team Saturn with Luffy. I would love to see her copy Gear 5.

It's almost certain that Kizaru just fed Luffy, which means he's officially a good guy now.

Gonna ring in the New Year with a Saturn beatdown.

Oh hey, I had a shower-thought theory about the One Piece:

"Nika" is actually the hero of an in-universe comic/manga that was banned by the World Government because he inspired revolutions. Imagine taking the "Sora, Warrior of the Sea" comics and its link to the "real-life" Germa 66 to a globally-impacting scale.

The One Piece is Joyboy's massive collection of Nika comics and/or memorabilia.

and then in the final chapter of One Piece, Luffy turns to the camera and announces the start of the real life revolution

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
fraud stuff is funny ya'll just old and grumpy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
chapter is out hooray!

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i think shanks will place himself in luffys way as like, the final test. whatever the one piece is, there won't be any second chances once someone gets to it, so if luffy cant handle shanks then he can't handle what comes next

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
they can teleport to each other clearly

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
yeah and we can watch it on smellovision from the space colony

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
hey so like, there's no way the eventual "pirate with an eyepatch" isn't joyboy right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
luffy had a taco bell themed wedding