Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

It's OK only in France otherwise it's just sparkling incest

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It is completely legal to kiss your cousin (or more). You will not land in any legal trouble whatsoever for kissing (or more) your hot cousin. Or cousins!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sid Vicious posted:

its a shark because same is shark is japanese

https://i.imgur.com/gJ4cZjK.gifv

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
uh, all my cousins are french so, its considered peculiar if I don't.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

it depends, is pin worms an std?

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I tried to walk into Target, but I MISSED.

-Mitch Hedberg

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Paging njan99

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I call it Tar-ZHAY

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I mean sure, you can kiss my cousin if you want and they want to :shrug:

I'm pretty sure statistically almost everyone, if not everyone, is someone's cousin too.

But I don't even like giving my siblings a hug, so the idea of kissing your own cousin is so unbelievably foreign to me. Family is to be avoided not embraced imo

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Its fine, but you have to be drunk, have a backstory, do a bunch of coke, disappear quite quickly after, drive a loving sweet ride and I dunno I'll let you know.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Dear GBS, is it okay to have unprotected sex with your cousin, impregnate them, marry them and raise your children together? please advise!!

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

It's legal in the UK op
I went to school with a guy with parents that were first cousins.
He spent his early teens believing he was a pikachu

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

neato burrito posted:

I tried to walk into Target, but I MISSED.

-Mitch Hedberg

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is really more of a Shelbyville thread. :rolleyes:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I mean, if you're trying to keep royal power within your own house, then why not? :shrug:

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
India is a cool repository of genetic information because the caste system combined with regular cousin marriage results in clear clustering. We can't make knockout humans (yet) but India has serendipitously done good work on that for us.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

It's not okay to kiss your cousin, that's why it's so much fun

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Me and my cousins used to throw rocks at each other for fun. That's a lot more wholesome than what you're suggesting op. Throw rocks, not love

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
First cousins should see a genetic counselor before deciding to have children together. Also it’s gross to me but what the gently caress do I know? My cousins are ugly.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Is it ok to hold hands with your cousin in public?

Is it OK to take your cousin on your honeymoon?

Is it Ok to go to an erotic movie theater with your cousin?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i went to school in boulder its a cool place to do healthy stuff and also drugs and alcohols

good work OP!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

how does jeffrey know i've done cousin stuff?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

boulder, much like your manwhore of a cousin, sucks a pretentious amount of rear end

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

2nd Amendment posted:

India is a cool repository of genetic information because the caste system combined with regular cousin marriage results in clear clustering. We can't make knockout humans (yet) but India has serendipitously done good work on that for us.

what do you mean by "knockout humans"?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i think he means humans that faint like goats

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Humans who could survive in a laboratory but not in real life. We have lots of "knockout rats" that have either no opioid receptors or no cannabinoid receptors. So I think they mean a human intentionally bred without any of that, which would be great for science but terrible for them, who could never feel happy or get off.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

only on the penis

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Humans who could survive in a laboratory but not in real life. We have lots of "knockout rats" that have either no opioid receptors or no cannabinoid receptors. So I think they mean a human intentionally bred without any of that, which would be great for science but terrible for them, who could never feel happy or get off.

i have both good and bad news for you

https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=46

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I believe they don;t get off, but only because they're not trying hard enough

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica

Knocking out genes is technique commonly used in research. But making a total knockout organism, at least in terms of the slang I'm used to, means scientists went and knocked out every gene one by one to see what happens. The first knockout organism was the old standby E. coli. When I was in grad school 20-odd years ago they were close to having the knockout mouse. It was cool because embryonic stem cell stuff was taking off in a big way at the time so even knockouts that weren't viable could be studied.

This was all pre-CRISPR gene editing and even pre-NGS. Systems and computational biology makes that kind of approach less exciting nowadays since the whole paradigm on how data is gathered has changed. But India's unique genetic make-up fits within the new paradigm in a big way. So it's a good bridge for a dinosaur like myself with more modern approaches.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

YeahTubaMike posted:

I mean, if you're trying to keep royal power within your own house, then why not? :shrug:

Eventually you end up with a Charles II.

Burt Gherkin
Feb 8, 2010
I think the Hapsburgs proved that kissing blood relatives is awesome and cool.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
The redneck rule of thumb is that cousins are the same as bases. First cousin, first base, second cousin, second base and so on.

Hope this helps.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

it's absolutely fine and there's nothing wrong with it. I mean i'd never do it because I'm not a pathetic sicko pervert, but it's nothing to be ashamed of

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

2nd Amendment posted:

Knocking out genes is technique commonly used in research. But making a total knockout organism, at least in terms of the slang I'm used to, means scientists went and knocked out every gene one by one to see what happens. The first knockout organism was the old standby E. coli. When I was in grad school 20-odd years ago they were close to having the knockout mouse. It was cool because embryonic stem cell stuff was taking off in a big way at the time so even knockouts that weren't viable could be studied.

This was all pre-CRISPR gene editing and even pre-NGS. Systems and computational biology makes that kind of approach less exciting nowadays since the whole paradigm on how data is gathered has changed. But India's unique genetic make-up fits within the new paradigm in a big way. So it's a good bridge for a dinosaur like myself with more modern approaches.

im gonna knock u out if you don't start making some drat sense

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
can't have wierd inbred babbys if youre gay!~

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

can't have wierd inbred babbys if youre gay!~

Sure you can it's just less appealing to try

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Would it be incest to have sex with your clone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
co-sin