Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NorgLyle posted:

Oh boy, new mercenaries content.

I can't find anything about this can someone summarize? Thank you

Edit: nevermind, it looks like the reveals for that are a few days away I just now saw a schedule - thought there had already been a reveal

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Sep 23, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

its always been kinda clear regardless of what blizzard tries to tell us that hearthstone is a train on a track that's barely being laid fast enough to keep it going as it barrels forward with monetization decisions being the only real conductor lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

as one of maybe a dozen people in total that plays merceneries I'm glad I have some way to turn in my thousands of coins per character that I couldn't previously use after the next patch

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I have multiple decks missing cards now - was there a rotation or something?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

peer posted:

no, but the Knights of the Frozen Throne cards that were temporarily added last month were removed

Oh that's it then, thank you

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mr Beens posted:

I just don't bother. My time is worth more than 1 pack. Same for stream drops

agreed - when I actually do remember tavern brawl exists and I check I hit the back button as soon as I see you have to build a deck

I don't need four commons and a rare badly enough to sit through ten losses until I give up and research the meme deck for that week

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

didn't know the botting had gotten so incredibly out of control until I started playing some ranked this weekend and won like 15 games in a row

I knew something was up because I'm definitely not that good

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

They're doing wild only mini sets now too?

I feel like you need a spreadsheet now to keep track of all of the different ways they've stuffed things to buy into this game lol

it's beyond too much

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

BIG HEADLINE posted:

This week's "brawl" might be the laziest one ever.

as someone that hates having to create specific decks just for that weeks brawl game or two for the pack (I typically just skip them altogether) I'll take the lazy ones for a quick pack so I can go back to playing modes I enjoy instead lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

rotation always sucks because the same three decks I've been using since last rotation get hosed and now I have to bother making a few more to play until the next rotation

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

two of my favorite decks are mech decks and taunt decks so this taunt mech warrior situation I'm digging a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jolly Jumbuck posted:

What list are you using? I'm hoping to try taunt mech Warrior during some work meetings today.

haven't been using anything in particular, just some nonsense I've thrown together so far. It's not very successful lol

I'm sure there are good lists out there by now but I haven't had much time to play lately so I haven't been digging into it yet