Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW
Hi new thread!

I’m Chukkachah#1406 NA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW

The Lord Bude posted:

I’m still only in plat; but I really, really like the new paladin weapon in pure paladin. I cut the 2x Garden’s grace and 2x 3/3 buff and added 2x horn, 2x 3 attack + lifesteal spell. Being able to burst for up to 34 damage without any minions on the board is so loving ridiculous when it’s in an already strong pure paladin package

Edit: I’m so loving tempted to cut order in the court and put something else in, maybe 1x garden or the 3/3 divine shield buff. Now with the weapon you often want to fish for your low cost weapon buffs late in the game so order becomes a bad option.

Also only at platinum but I’ve been having fun/getting wins with your concept. I don’t play enough to really compare its success to “regular” pure paladin but it’s different enough that it’s not feeling stale to me after playing pure paladin all last month.

List:

### Puure! 2
# Class: Paladin
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Wolf
#
# 2x (1) Feast and Famine
# 2x (1) Righteous Protector
# 2x (1) Sanguine Soldier
# 2x (1) Sinful Sous Chef
# 1x (2) Blood Matriarch Liadrin
# 2x (2) Class Action Lawyer
# 2x (2) Disco Maul
# 2x (2) For Quel'Thalas!
# 2x (2) Hand of A'dal
# 1x (2) Kotori Lightblade
# 2x (3) Boogie Down
# 2x (3) Muckborn Servant
# 1x (5) The Purator
# 2x (6) Horn of the Windlord
# 1x (7) Anachronos
# 1x (7) The Countess
# 2x (10) Lightray
# 1x (10) The Garden's Grace
#
AAECAZ8FBtq9BIbiBKHiBK+TBYSWBYWlBQzJoATi0wSA4gS/4gTy7QSrkwWBlgWNlgXAxAXBxAX26AW1ngYAAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW

bravesword posted:

After stalling out in Dad Legend each of the prior two months, this month I decided to buckle down and get to actual Legend. Unlike most months, though, when I play whatever looks cool and gets my quest done quickest, this time I did the whole thing, from Gold to Legend, with a single deck: Relic Demon Hunter. (I used the Vicious Syndicate list, not changing a card.)

The Relics are getting to be a year old, and they’ve been very good to me. I really enjoy the play pattern, with big swing turns and comeback wins always possible, and there’s enough variance to keep games interesting without making them feel like a roll of the dice.

Thanks for the reminder about this deck. I burned myself out on Wild this month and was having a rough time finding something fun in Standard. I'm not making legend, but having a great time. The big swing turns is the best. Just had a highlight comeback game against a warlock who ended turn 10 at 27 health with an infantry reanimator, 2 thaddius, a Dar'khan, Rivendare, flesh behemoth and enhanced dreadlord on the board, vs my 13 health, a silvermoon arcanist, and a relic vault. Dude emoted non stop for his and my entire turn, then got REAL quiet...

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW

Desert Bus posted:

Updated and better thanks to the Dreadscale buff:

### Beasty Boys 2.0
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Devouring Swarm
# 2x (0) Serpentbloom
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Awakening Tremors
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Wolpertinger
# 2x (2) Starving Buzzard
# 1x (3) Acidmaw
# 1x (3) Dreadscale
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (5) Shadehound
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Beaststalker Tavish
# 2x (6) Hollow Hound
# 1x (6) Hope of Quel'Thalas
# 1x (7) Hydralodon
# 1x (8) Stranglethorn Heart
#
AAEBAa/XAwbJFMoU25EE57kEsJMF0/gFDLsF2QnquwKghQOkiAOizgPm7gOU/AODyATA7QSP5AXI9gUAAA==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

This might be the best/most fun version of this deck yet. Been winning like crazy and absolutely took apart an astral automaton priest deck. Dude got 0 damage through to my hero despite getting the automatons up to like 13/13. Just hilarious.

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW
Logged in an got a notice about the Hunter nerfs from a while back. Very confused but appreciated the reminder that I had a showcase legend to dust for 3200.

EXTRA confused when my warlock decks were showing silverware golem as banned.

Logged out and back in, got the correct nerfs and my silverware golems back.

Small indie yada yada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol' Limber Legs
Nov 20, 2002

PLEASE KILL ME NOW
dear god, I finally actually hit (wild) Legend

only took me what, almost 6 years? I can quit the game now, right? RIGHT?

Gotta give credit to Desert Bus’s deck building skills... "Beasty Boys" did most of the work and got me over the finish line.

### Beasty boys
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Devouring Swarm
# 2x (0) Serpentbloom
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Awakening Tremors
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Wolpertinger
# 2x (2) Starving Buzzard
# 1x (3) Acidmaw
# 1x (3) Dreadscale
# 2x (3) Harpoon Gun
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (5) Shadehound
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Beaststalker Tavish
# 2x (6) Hollow Hound
# 1x (6) Hope of Quel'Thalas
# 1x (7) Hydralodon
# 1x (8) Stranglethorn Heart
#
AAEBAda+BQbJFMoU25EE57kEsJMF0/gFDLsF2QnquwKghQOkiAOizgPm7gOU/AODyATA7QSP5AXI9gUAAA==
#

Ol' Limber Legs fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Oct 30, 2023