Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Kris xK posted:

Welp apparently it doesn't matter because I fat fingered an EU server that it wont let me change.

Is there seriously no way to change the loving server so I can create a new character?

Did you just start playing? Not worth it otherwise but afaik if you delete all your characters you can pick a server/region again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

There are pvp reward tracks which you earn progress on by participating in matches, doing dailies etc. Don't need to be particularly good to knock a few of these out.

I'm not good, or care to get good at pvp but did quite well with the strategy of "stay out of the pointless free for all melee in the middle of the map, cap uncontested points, if no points are uncontested turtle up". The secret of pvp to me seems to be that kills are pointless and it's all about good rotation and map awareness.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

They could add more core weapons to each class , or just drop in some new utility skills I suppose.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

tarbrush posted:

Skyscales are incredible. Almost certainly worth it, particularly if you've done a bunch of the stuff already

Must have, imo. The expansion will also supposedly makes them easier to get or something, though.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Conjures should just be kits, imo.