Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Yeah despite his design being all over the place I want tighnari now. he's a more fun character than I was expecting. But qiqi ate my 50/50 and now I have no primos so guess I'm never seeing him because I can't escape qiqi and diluc cons/skyward weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Ok the qiqi I can deal with. But when most of the 10 pulls are weapons and not collei or fischl it hurts me. Especially fischl. I just need one more con game. Just one more.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
70 pulls for no fischl and a single collei. Ok game. I give up. I tried. C6 fischl isn't allowed to me. Guess I'm being told to save for the next batch of characters instead. I'll just take my time enjoying sumeru because this so far is my favorite zone to just walk around in. It looks good, it sounds good, the enemies are fun. Exploring can be a bit of a pain with the verticality. The map isn't terribly useful when mushroom hunting for collei at all. But it's still good.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Trying to mess with my fairly limited selection of artifacts for dendro while farming new domains and the new boss for materials led me to realize that yelan ayato kazuha jean (C2) is actually a very fast and fun team comp that works. Despite yelan missing an artifact and jean just having a mashed together set of stats because I don't have enough noblesse to go around.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Even better is she's one of the best long-term characters from the standard banner as you get cons too. My ayato team ended up double hydro double anemo after sumeru since I realized I had a C2 jean and you get addicted to the speed buffs having her and double anemo gives you. Jean is great.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
I wouldn't be surprised if once we are a few years deeper they do something similar to honkai where they put limited characters into standard but still do focused banners for those character as filler to give people direct chances to get them.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016

Infinity Gaia posted:

I mean I know everyone needs their own weapon I just get a free box that gives me one of these three specifically which is why I was asking.

Yeah this helps. It's a shame Void is so powercrept, I find her really satisfying to play with the *snap* when going Herrscher mode. Plus she's been carrying me in the roguelike mode. I ain't pulling for Elysia even if she is apparently mega OP, her whole ultra pink mermaid thing is not my deal.

If it's any consolation HoV got a second chance being an absolute wrecking ball of snapping destruction in elysian realm.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Ayato + C2 jean + your flavor of off field hydro DPS + whatever you like (or the other off field hydro DPS) = infinite blue number spam and it feels good no one can stop me. Except hydro shielders.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
There are more scarabs on the map than onikabuto but almost half of them are underground and locked behind puzzles that require me to have special permission. They will never stop being dicks with ascension materials and it is annoying.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Looking at it there's about 43-45 scarabs you can get without quests out of I think 71 on the map. So if you have friends (or anyone) to leech from it isn't so bad. But figuring out which ones you can actually get the first time around is terrible

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Cyno 70/70, 75 cr 198 CD, 100 em, with basic 90/90 red sands, 4 piece tf. Test fight on inazuma with dendro mc, zhongli, and fischl. If the guy didn't dash out of the dendro circle immediately the fight would have ended in one cyno burst cycle. He doesn't make the biggest numbers but he hits a lot very quickly. Which feels a bit at odds with his reaction liking kit. Hoping to find an em sand to try that over an attack sand at some point. But he's fun

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Nahida burst sounds perfectly fine for cyno. His burst does in fact last too long and with 134 er, tf 4 piece and fischl on the team any target that lasts 12 seconds of his burst basically guarantees its ready off cool down and can be ended early. At least that's how it's been in practice. World bosses are lot of fun with him, it's non stop ripping and tearing

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Ok now that I've seen the latest breakdown on wanderer and faruzan all I can say is sorry nahida. Anemo is still my favorite element and nothing will stop me from saving for those two. Here's hoping they don't put the 4* on the rerun banners.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Now that proper kit leaks are starting I'm thinking that wanderer and faruzan were designed to be plugged into sunfire entirely. It would be nutty if they for some reason walked back their current no snapshotting stance and let faruzan burst snapshot but even if it doesn't bennets ult will do some incredible work. Sure it's not taking fi advantage of the elemental buffs for wanderer but do you need two when you are basically stacking Bennet attack boosts 5 separate times between two characters.

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
She brings particles for faruzan who appears to have an 80 cost burst. And I
My point of view is colored because I do have a C2 jean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valdent
Mar 16, 2016
Deyha currently has a very confused kit but her animations are great. So it's not entirely bad. Plus I'm sure even if she releases in a state that causes most people to consider her terrible there will still be use cases coming up as more artifact sets and characters release that she better meshes with