Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

PITY BONER posted:

More like Andrew Taint.

Edit: Got 'em.

Idk what thread is about but just came to post this :sigh:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Andrew Tate is a human trafficker

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

MrQwerty posted:

Andrew Tate is a human trafficker

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
My "involved in human trafficking" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

im so mad about andrew tate just so mad

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i love andrew tate the same way i love alex jones he's clearly a giant piece of poo poo but he's provided me with so much free entertainment

was going to link to some timestamps of funny moments and him clearly contradicting himself over several videos but he's banned from youtube now this is bullshit/probably for the best

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
glass of sparkling ice wohter

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Might makes right, unless it's the government against me.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i think its funny that he tries so hard to be american but his little british fiddly bop bop accent comes out all the time and tries to destroy his bran

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i'm so glad i have a bunch of his videos downloaded now my data hoarding really paid off, he's really good for some asmr tingles before night night time

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

TOOK A REALLY PAINFUL poo poo EARLIER I passed out on the toilet and woke up hours later. Bathroom was a complete mess. I still feel the pain in my rectum.

I wonder if Andrew Tate can give me some good bathroom advice

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idgi why would you interview or expect any insights from someone who gets professionally punched in the head?

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Boxers get interviewed.

Lmao nobody watches boxing. And they generally get interviewed about boxing. Joe Rogan is a big MMA guy and has opened the door for every single fighter to monetize their dumb ideas.

Rogan has some legitimately interesting people on but like more than half his guests are fighters and comedians because hes a fighter and comedian.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you being a multimillionaire makes me not want to trust you

I'll have you know I worked hard to earn these chili dogs and only inherited a percentage of this worth. I wisely kept it in stonks and LOOK AT ME NOW! TO THE MOOOOOOOON DIAMOND HANDS! EATIN' TENDIES! Now who wants to sign up for my course. You'll want these cootie shots. Circle circle... I can't give away the rest for free.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Dec 31, 2022

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

you being a multimillionaire makes me not want to trust you

I mean, basically every doctor past a certain age is a multimillionaire so you're going to have to if you want to trust your GP

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Shame to see that "Little Man Tate" grew up into this guy.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

he actually made a lot of great points in his apology video and im starting to rethink my views on cancel culture.

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Andrew Twat

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I don't think you really care wizard master, and contribute to the dozens of boring threads that clutter gbs page 1. Shut up.

How about you post your insightful loving analysis about Fuckhead Tate? rear end in a top hat.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
where his chin go

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Charles Bukowski posted:

I don't think you really care wizard master, and contribute to the dozens of boring threads that clutter gbs page 1. Shut up.

How about you post your insightful loving analysis about Fuckhead Tate? rear end in a top hat.

lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
We all have a little big beef city in us just waiting to explode out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
didn't know he was from the Pedo Isles, explains a lot IMO

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
He and his followers should all be put into a wood chipper.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Has anyone been following the recent develops regarding Andrew Tate and Greta Thunberg on Twitter?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
nah

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

Has anyone been following the recent develops regarding Andrew Tate and Greta Thunberg on Twitter?

The sex trafficker that recently got arrested and Wizard Master posted this thread about?

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

That Andrew Tate is a real piece of work you know

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Sorry on second thought he's also a sex trafficker

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Wizard Master posted:

oh yeah
well not following it, but how could I not hear about it?

still have no idea who andrew tate is, but that was one of the greatest self-owns of all time

imagine trying to troll somebody and loving it up so bad that you go to jail for sex trafficking and are now known as the tiny dick man

a historical self-own
generational

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Greta "the tate reaper" thunberg

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Wizard Master posted:

I bet he re-Greta-ed that tweet.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I. M. Gei posted:

I bet he re-Greta-ed that tweet.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Remember those old commercials for Reese peanut butter cups, and they would ask questions of a guy called "Rory Tate, circle researcher"

Miss him

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seems like a real jerk

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Idgi why would you interview or expect any insights from someone who gets professionally punched in the head?

For comedic value.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETmcRjlqWxg

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Heard he got owned by Lisa Simpson. HARD

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you should be in a Romanian prison, too, wizardmaster.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Cubone posted:

oh yeah
well not following it, but how could I not hear about it?

still have no idea who andrew tate is, but that was one of the greatest self-owns of all time

imagine trying to troll somebody and loving it up so bad that you go to jail for sex trafficking and are now known as the tiny dick man

a historical self-own
generational

He probably has CTE so maybe think before you talk about an actual disabled person making a fool of himself on line he probably can't help it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Smugworth posted:

Seems like a real jerk