Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
i break the the fuggin law every dang day ! which law ? oh i dun wear my seatbelt to work! motha fucka!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

brother, you can have it both ways!

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
I like to have my cake and to eat it to.

Brother, it so easy to do this!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
now listen here buster, i may have knocked over the first national bank of abilene, killing three in the process, and led the coppers on a high speed chase across state lines, but i will never not thank our brave heroes for their service

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

thank you for your service brother

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
if you ask me, Jack Pershing has the steady hand and proven leadership needed to get the Harding administration back on track. no, no keep putting the money in the bag. dont be a hero, son.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

if you ask me, Jack Pershing has the steady hand and proven leadership needed to get the Harding administration back on track. no, no keep putting the money in the bag. dont be a hero, son.

i dont know who any of those people are but i respect them and you and thank you for your service brother

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gettin' that Teapot Dome (my dick is being sucked)

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

i say swears online posted:

gettin' that Teapot Dome (my dick is being sucked)

definitely thank u for your service

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
I will drive. My big rear end TRUCK rolling COAL until A COP tells me to STOP

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
breaking the law with a thin blue line bumper sticker and getting confused when a cop arrests me because i was only breaking one of the bad laws that everybody on facebook agrees aren't real

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

o7 our brave troops who allow me to traffic heroin and cocaine and without them I would be out of business

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The giant swastika on his shirt should have tipped him off lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

you can't dine and dash golden corral today, today is veteran's day and you will respect the brave warfighters who fought and died for your freedom by paying for them to waterboard themselves in the chocolate wonderfall

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
just riding my hog a few blocks down to my local "saloon" across from the amc theaters off route 1

nah it never really closed during covid, cops looked the other way for us lol

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 has issued a correction as of 02:39 on Aug 28, 2022

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I'm reporting antifa positions to the local genderme at the reproductive rights rally

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm reporting antifa positions to the local genderme at the reproductive rights rally

im having trouble maintaining an erection despite my shirt which indicates otherwise

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

i wonder if im actually sad and scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I'm respecting the troop, alright - Chris Dorner! :getin: