Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

does anyone have reinhold's old Internet Top Team logo

Oooh I am sure it is somewhere in my post history but :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Alaois posted:

Can you continue not posting here often

The system works 🫡

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CarlCX posted:

No more posting about posters.

I guess this was more of a friendly suggestion than a declaration of any sort of intent.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

What is time

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Christian is unrecognizable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

had thoughts about whether the new posting dynamics made certain things about threads require changing but it's better to let things play out. sorry for spam

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Apr 8, 2024

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

At the very least, I haven't seen the AEW hell thread excuse racism and litigate how offended a person of colour ought to be over something explicitly racist, so that, in my view, puts it several places above the main AEW threads.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sory. don't like to remove context of other peoples' posts and didn't know i would be doing that. i had basically explained why i think that the aew hell thread is better off not existing anymore after the posting dynamic was changed here to no longer be the aew forum. but then i decided not to say it but i did say it. you can't remove real life like i'm always doing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

but you better pretend i didn't say jack loving poo poo. starting now

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
What's the new posting dynamic to which cav refers?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

wokeness

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Hedgehog Pie posted:

What's the new posting dynamic to which cav refers?

Standing room only for the WWE

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

😔

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the floor is lava n0w

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hell thread is good when the complaints are real and honest. It's great when they're barely attached to reality.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Cavauro posted:

but you better pretend i didn't say jack loving poo poo. starting now

Huh? What was that noise?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Erm, not really sure why we still have a hell thread when the feeling is canonically back...

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

at this point the hell thread is just fun.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Erm, not really sure why we still have a hell thread when the feeling is canonically back...

you don’t dismantle the bat signal just because gotham city had a quiet month….

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Can you rename it the fun thread?

The AEW ball pit?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

So I just need to know something.

Is this guy the same as these two:

I would assume not because these are apparently re-regs of a permabanned user. But it's kind of absurd to me that two different people would choose to conduct themselves like this.

Anyway, that's like, strike 3 or 4 depending on how you want to interpret SpeakSlow's rapsheet, all for basically the exact same post, all in the space of like three weeks, so can we just skip to the forum ban, please?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the stuff that person keeps implying about everyone is pretty disgusting and very stupid. you're a hypocrite if you're only being mean to wwe and not some indie wrestler who works the midwest. by the way everyone here was doing that about tons of unknown wrestlers when the actual speaking out movement got going. they also refer to speaking out as if that's 'the reference' when people are talking about violations in humanity in general. they have been arguing the same poo poo about politics for a long time; that you can't or shouldn't criticize the machine and need to focus on Duke Cornell, for dumbass reasons because the machine is what they like. go ahead and like whatever you want but i'm tired of seeing that same "wwe may be bad, but you're worse for only targeting them" garbage in a wrestling forum.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

the stuff that person keeps implying about everyone is pretty disgusting and very stupid. you're a hypocrite if you're only being mean to wwe and not some indie wrestler who works the midwest. by the way everyone here was doing that about tons of unknown wrestlers when the actual speaking out movement got going. they also refer to speaking out as if that's 'the reference' when people are talking about violations in humanity in general. they have been arguing the same poo poo about politics for a long time; that you can't or shouldn't criticize the machine and need to focus on Duke Cornell, for dumbass reasons because the machine is what they like. go ahead and like whatever you want but i'm tired of seeing that same "wwe may be bad, but you're worse for only targeting them" garbage in a wrestling forum.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

The others are Monkeu. Pretty sure this one's a different guy. We just, unfortunately, live in a very sad world :(

I'll consider it. I was thinking that was a last-chance probe but I'm personally pretty mad about the callous invocation of Speaking Out.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Speak Slow but carry a bad schtick

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

No one spending money to have a multi-day meltdown is going to learn to post better

Edit: oh wait I guess they're one of the ones not actually spending money. We have a lot of weird guys to keep track of

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Apr 10, 2024

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Nailed it

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

NienNunb posted:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

lmao

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cavauro posted:

NienNunb posted:

lotta good + correct posts itt

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Cavauro posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well done on the matter

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont think the latest style of troll is going anywhere. consider myself very trolly and i love trolls but its just boring. compare it to emf who has put some real effort and panache into crappy boring takes, its like what are we doing here?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

That DICK! posted:

i dont think the latest style of troll is going anywhere. consider myself very trolly and i love trolls but its just boring. compare it to emf who has put some real effort and panache into crappy boring takes, its like what are we doing here?

Yeah, QOP has been around too long to expect his boring trolling to go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I would like people to enjoy wrestling, and stop trying to recreate the console wars with their fave corpo