Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yea ok posted:

I would like some moderators on the wrestling side who are actually active in this subforum and community

Totally agree with this. I also think the AEW thread could benefit from more use of chill out for a mo sixers to help from from going off the rails as much as it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Malcolm Excellent posted:

You should be a mod

Lmao please no I have my dignity

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

people should be banned for annoying me

Also any post that isn't about Maki Itoh should be an automatic sixer

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The AEW thread OPs need more fanart and memes

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I cannot get on board with anything that prevents me spamming the thread with my Dynamite liveposts on Thursday morning

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Wish you were the mod here :cheers:

Less and less people are saying this

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ItohRespectArmy posted:

same but the womens wrestling thread and raku, pom and haruna neko

I'd never be able to post again :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Rude of Maki to steal my gimmick tbh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
All posters get a sixer button that only works on the mods so we can do ref bumps

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Malcolm Excellent posted:

These are good, but what about my draft idea?

Ok yes but there will also be a quarterly wildcard where posters get the option of doing a one-off switch to the alternate brand. Also there will be a thread where posters from each brand will go head-to-head once a year. This will be posted five times a year.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
"Please start treating people nicely and respect when they disagree with you. Also YOU'RE ALL HORRIBLE SCROTES"

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Hausu Usher posted:

Wait, what the gently caress is going on?

It is late and I'm tired, mea culpa

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

KungFu Grip posted:

brian pillman jr is just not good at anything, but i think if someone is a major focus of a division and show people have the right to constantly talk about how theyre not that good. It wasnt a problem when less good wrestlers were getting pushed above better ones back when people used to watch and talk about wwe before it went to complete poo poo the last few years, why should it be off limits and treated as bad think in aew?

I think Alaois is referring to someone posting about how Britt is constantly being megapushed and will inevitably be champ forever despite her jobbing a bunch since dropping the belt

e: Beepie sucks is the view that will bring the forum together

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

i like brian jr

Reported

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Nea posted:

I will say in just a day you've been doing quite well just by checking in and being communicative.

Well I think Critical's doing a terrible job.

We need at least 300% more cat pics :colbert:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have no cat, this is why I need pics!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm Team Scissor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Team ChocoPro Jankem

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This one I presume

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Critical posted:

Going to keep this open for another day or so in case any issues pop up, then it will be closed.

Please don't close this thread. I think it's important the forum has a space for public feedback.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm a bi girl but yeah

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
To make an attempt to engage with the original post I don't think banning phrases is really going to make the change they want to achieve because people will just come up with alternative ways to say the same thing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

back in the day we had a heavily modded news aggregator thread that was only for news and scoops, no discussion. maybe that can return now.

This but only I'm allowed to post in it and half my posts are lies but I won't tell you which

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Shard posted:

This one is a lie isn't it

Post in it and find out :mrgw:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:henget:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NienNunb posted:

PROPOSITION: a separate CM Punk Derangement Containment thread for the people who want to post about how much they either love or hate CM Punk at all hours of the day, so that the AEW thread could potentially cover other topics.

I think this is a good idea, I like talking about the drama but I want the AEW thread to be fun too

Separately I think we should put an amnesty on the Derangement Syndrome meme. It's just a passive way of insulting people for having opinions we disagree with and we said we were gonna stop doing that (this is not directed at anyone specific)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Hausu Usher posted:

the regular weekly Dynamite thread is a positive vibes only thread.

No thank you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
We could reboot the Temple of Jade Cargill Worship

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Rick posted:

Anyway what I need out of PSP is someone to notify me when a New Japan show is starting but also to not in an intrusive way. Also this person has to not be inconvenienced by this at all. Also let’s not talk to each other so I don’t get anxiety.

I wish there was a twitter or discord bot or something

I need this but for TJPW :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

forkboy84 posted:

Most TJPW shows have an awful start time for those of us in Europe

:negative:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Personally I would be down for more literary analysis. Give me essays about how Cody Rhodes's journey is analogous to the struggles of America's manufacturing industries, I will lap that poo poo up

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Is one of them A-Train?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

He's a total freak and needs to be quarantined

Turn on your monitor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah this thread really isn't the place for that discussion

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Reverend Stink

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Americans enforcing their views on the whole world again smh

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Posting isn't my job it's my passion :russo:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

I stopped posting in the AEW thread because I can't keep up. It was much easier when I still worked from home. I basically only post for PPVs now. Gotta know your value.

You're the Brock Lesnar of PSP

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why would I read the thread Ganso?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
You're all my posting pals :glomp: