Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

people still physically cannot stop themselves from posting rovert tweets as one was just posted like a day or two ago so why would you bother trying to limit dave

Sorry this was on me. I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway. It wasn't a scoop or teasing inside info but a pretty decent dunk on someone that objectively deserved it and I found it funny. I'll take a probe if it's warranted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

I’ll stop posting

drat, so close

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

There’s no reason to ever toxx. They don’t give you a prize if you win! If you win a toxx they should have to give you a $5 Applebees gift card.

The prize is being right, which is basically worthless to someone like me that wins that prize daily.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Applebees nuts

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Giving people mod buttons for guessing the wrestling right might have been a bad idea, but no one could've predicted that.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

I also think non-rovert forum bans are dumb but the guy's posts are bad and should be getting harsh probes until he either changes his posting or stops posting (either option is good with me)

The rovert forum ban is funny because I imagine him trying to post elsewhere here like CineD or TVIV. But in the case of THU they seem to be able to post normally in other forums (even though I don't personally care for their posts and have them on ignore they are fine in the CineD horror thread, for example) so they're a decent candidate for a forum ban imo.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

what the gently caress is baseball

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Weeeeell, well he's average at best

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

in the shadow of the big show, who is loving huge

or maybe he's not, brother

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I think the problem with bamboo and pandas is a digestive one, not a weight issue

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

A sign of a good mod is knowing when to hang it up. GJ, GB

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

lol owned no backsies

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

All my posting enemies need to be nice to me for the next few weeks, my wife just gave birth to my first child.

Congrats, turn on your baby monitor

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What touching grass concrete instead of watching Dynamite does to a mf'er

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

Definitely rename it the Jase Regal memorial thread

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

*turning the 'Days Since Someone Memorialized in a SAS Thread Faked Their Death' calendar back to 0*

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Preston "lovely" Vance

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That's because PSP is the reverse of everywhere else on the internet and the mma people are the chill ones. Or rather, elsewhere on the internet, neither wrestling or mma fans are chill.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

That DICK! posted:

thats a pretty funny scenario to imagine. a guy opening a portal to hell and being like, ugh, wtffff

That's pretty much the plot of one of Roddy's last movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kRd96M7lk8

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

not enough cm punk support in psp

Let's crowdfund a jockstrap

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

But doctor, I am niennumb

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Wrestling fans are very stupid (as proven by a certain study you’ve read) and unfortunately that’s not just poor WWE fans, we saw it recently with AEW too and the Chris Jericho nonsense

That was also WWE fans

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Speak Slow but carry a bad schtick

lmao

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

or,

the wwe is bad thread can be for making fun of wwe and the wwe is good thread can be for enjoying wwe

simple as

TBH I'm not going to stop making fun of WWE in every thread. Not posters though

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I like the idea of someone willingly subjecting themselves to Main Event and pretending to like it out of pure spite.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Aside from all that, do we even need a Cornette thread? Does anyone here actually like talking about him?

I think it's better to have it than not because it's a convenient place to find stuff when someone asks me (in good faith) what's wrong with the guy after seeing him be acceptable on Dark Side or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Alaois posted:

I think they should merge CSPAM, D&D and GBS into one forum called Current Events

Federal elections could then be Premium Live Events

E: wars too, but we'd call those War Games