Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Tampa Bae posted:

Anyone who had Death Triangle vs Best Friends as the finals should definitely become a mod. I don't think anyone predicted it but that's what we're getting.

Went back and checked on this, turns out no one did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
>run "goldmine.exe"

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
PNG's can have animation???

(I have made the request)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Would anyone care if the AEW TV Deal thread gets renamed to the AEW Business thread since it seems to be moving that direction.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

who is ex hummus and why have they lame probed EMF>>?

read this:

flashy_mcflash posted:

Giving people mod buttons for guessing the wrestling right might have been a bad idea, but no one could've predicted that.

and also read this:

History Comes Inside! posted:

I just used them repeatedly on the Epic Rereg Guy, as God intended.

They won buttons, they are using their won buttons to do something boring rather than something entertaining and I await the next contest idea hoping that someone understands the buttons are not real and should be used to give people funny probes or edit thread titles, or like sneak gangtags onto people.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Lone Goat posted:

These dang kids got TOO MANY WORDS, about a concept coined in 1940

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
thank you cav for finding the previous av.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The poster who throws themself bodily onto whatever Jim Cornette position is being slightly warped by posting about in the thread that exists because no one can stand Cornette related discussion should at the very least stop posting in a thread that will only hate them.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

The Hausu Usher posted:

I wouldn't have posted anything today if someone had just let sleeping dogs lie, but here we are.

Use the ignore function and just don't talk about me or interact with my rare posts on here when I make them, it's simple stuff. The way this place was modded today was poo poo, I don't think you need to worry about seeing much of me anyway.

This is an extremely ironic reaction when it is you deciding to intervene after someone reused an insult that caused people to get mad about your posting.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Brut posted:

What the gently caress. Welp it's just me and Karmic again, like old times.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

SG Bamboo posted:

I feel personally attacked by this poster, please discipline him

you know, you make a very good point.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

fez_machine posted:

What I want out PSP is for more people to vote in The Greatest Match Since 2019 Tournament thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4053086

Currently the WON Award Best Match of 2021 and *****3/4 rated Lucha Bros vs. Young Bucks Cage Match is losing to that DDT match where they had to avoid breaking a light tube

oh, alright. thank you for letting me know so i could vote for the light tube match.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
There should be only one thread for the WWE, lifetime. IMO.

(Scandals as new items should have separate threads, yes)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

Never ever remake the puro thread

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
going to a random page in the puro thread like opening a time capsule or counting the rings on a tree or layers of sediment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Glass Punkbull 141 posted:

Rename it The Stinger Splash Zone And Hammer House.

I think The Hammer House and Stinger Splash Zone flows better if using both.