Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I like to call it the Double Double E just like my friend Vladimir Kozlov

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

We have cats?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’m thinking maybe Dynamite could use

Light the fuse
Bring the boom
Dynamite!

And there’d be pictures of Jericho, Omega and/or Mox to go along with it. Maybe holding sticks of dynamite or something. If this idea sucks please don’t get mad.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Who encourages the strongest derangement syndrome among posters. CM Punk, Britt Baker & Sammy Guevara? Put them on it instead of the top stars

I strongly considered this myself and am not against it. Also, Cody.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

We can’t be sure until we see your passports. Please post your passports

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Butt ‘The Shitman’ Fart

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I thought the consensus was that far wrestlers rule and kick rear end. CM Punk with an extra couple hundred pounds would rule and kick rear end.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity posted:

All the PSPeeps must be All In :hai:

Hell yeah I got my skinny jeans on and half my face painted like a skeleton I’m ready LETS DO THIS

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Lol

Lmao

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Between Jase and Penguin Patrol this has been an all time year for comedy at the ol wrestle hut

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Genericide posted:

What was Penguin Patrol?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&noseen=1&postid=533477347#post533477347

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Is there where I’m allowed to say that Jinder Mahal is my favourite wrestler

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Remember the flaming table superplex :allears:

Better days

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

No thank you, some things should stay beyond the pale

Please don’t bully us

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

hes not even trolling. hes goofing. when wrestling's bad you goof, and unfortunately for posters who dont like goofery, they are prime targets for being goofed on.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NienNunb posted:

You shouldn’t have done that, he’s just a (jungle) boy

He’s not your (jungle) boy toy

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Can we somehow work a giraffe into our Matt Tavens Mat Tavern? Like a background or something

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Butt

The Shitman

FART

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Yeah

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I mean, if you’re a cry guy

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

All due respect to cry guys

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Suplex Liberace posted:

What I want is everyone to do me a solid and vote in the champion of the month poll and the tag team of the month poll. Every month like clockwork, its your PSP civic duty.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NienNunb posted:

How’s everyone’s Sunday going?

I’m too hungover to post, but pretty good. I’m watching old RLM videos and thinking about ordering a burrito.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

my feedback is i want everyone to have a good 2024. sorry if controversial

Go gently caress you’re rear end!!!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Orange Carlisle posted:

whoever is getting upset by the hell thread just don't go into the hell thread

No

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i want people to talk about the bozo bucket game more.

I want people to do their drat job and vote in the monthly champions poll. All you non-voters are breaking my friend J-ru's heart.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Wait

We stopped calling it Wrestlehut 2k?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There should probably be a rule going forward that makes everyone state their opinions on rape before every post. I personally think rape is bad.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There’s an app?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

What’s megathread/bookmark culture?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’m personally quite concerned about True Ignore Culture. I find it highly concerning

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

No

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

:colbert:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

People should be allowed to talk wwe in wwe threads here, imo. This forum has been making GBS threads on the company for a decade and from what I understand wwe is still quite successful despite this. Banning it does nothing but allow a handful of people in the Stinger Splash Zone feel like they won an internet fight.

But also I don’t watch the show Paul so it’s really a big Who Gives A poo poo all around for me.

I just wanna be able to talk about the Attitude Era every now and then. Please don’t take that from me.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

is there a gas leak in here, there are no serious calls to ban wwe discussion

I dunno, people were talking about it. I swear people were talking about it. There’s been like a hundred posts though don’t make me read them again

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

March 24, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

We're going off tonight to kick out every light. Take anything we want, drink everything in sight. We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight