Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

corneh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

wrestling is stupid and full of problematic individuals learn to lol instead of posting seriously about it or you will lose your mind the reason thsi forum is insufferable is that every time a wrestler is on tv we have to discuss with deep gravitas every hosed up thing they did they all suck as people we know we dont need to discuss and bring up their crimes unless its funny or relevant to whats happening

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Nov 4, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

elephant ambush seems really aggro all the time maybe they should mellow out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i will never stop loving professional wrestling and hulk hogan

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hiring ric flair is good its a sign of a healthy ecosytem

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Gumball Gumption posted:

The Enclosed Pool zone is also a great example because it's proof you can just post and set what you want the tone to be and people stick with it. It has its own vibes. Also a couple of posters hate it with red hot rage because they've made up their own impression of it in their head and think it's where you go to earnestly talk about which wrestler you jack off to and how cool it is Benoit killed people lol

it is the place to talk about both those things and more

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

brother.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

big show is average size

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Vince

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

none of those posts are worth a probation lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Barry Bluejeans posted:

This cuts to the heart of what's frustrating me, individuals who can't express their opinion without trivializing/mocking/dismissing those who feel differently. I don't think I'm being "called out" when someone vagueposts about having Correct Taste, all I feel is annoyed by those who bloat threads with remarks that amount to nothing more than "well I liked it so everyone who disagreed is wrong".

Those who take the "wrestling is for everyone" approach don't bother me as much, because at least in that case the intention behind the sentiment is clearly good. Just the same, posts in that vein can come off as condescending, as though as an adult I need to be reminded that Some People Are Different And That's Okay. I don't give a gently caress if people like the same kind of wrestling I do, I just want them to talk about whatever they do like without turning everything into a pissing contest.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the forum shouldnt be a hug box and people should be allowed to be critical or even dismissive of something if they dont like it so long as they are not breaking the greater rules

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

AEW is overrated

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hell... maybe ol' corny has a point about AEW and tony...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

old wrestling is cool

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

not enough cm punk support in psp

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the no cody zone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I’d like the probation on nine nuneb extended

granted

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

creative has have nothing for you (pulls switch)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

more weight..

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cavauro posted:

in the wwe thread it was brought up that you're allowed to say wwe viewers are rape lovers, or rapist lovers because that's making fun of them. that's their burden to bear, and it's got nothing to do with me. but i need to mention it as i wanted to propose that people could sign up for a free gang tag saying "please don't call me a rape lover as i don't watch that program" or similar. that way, the few proud heroes who police those threads making all kinds of fun would know who to hurry and accuse of loving rape without accidentally creating any "friendly fire" against people who they get angry at for personal reasons. i'd like to request for myself a second tier tag above the first one which in addition to saying that i don't watch, it also says, "i don't like a single person in wwe, while you seem to love several of them." so that i get treated properly according to my station in the future. thanks very much

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

whenever you type the words wwe you must then include in parenthesis that you dont watch wwe

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its cool that you arent watching wwe hell you probably shouldnt but i dont need to read about how you arent watching the wwe and calling it the rape company every chance you get in the thread about loling at the wwe's follies

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

NienNunb posted:

The wwe thread has become terminally Resetera

rWWEstera

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its time to return the carnie thread to its rightful place. tony i know you are reading this... post the thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

that thread was stupid lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

just make a thread about the attitude era to lol at if you care but if you are going to go through every episode of raw to go over everything problematic that has ever happened in the wwe then you are wasting your time. we know... spend your time doing something fun instead

16-bit Butt-Head fucked around with this message at 10:55 on Mar 1, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

his wife was at jan 6 thats funny enough on its own without conspiracy theories

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sting saved AEW... time to gas

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

jesus WEP posted:

wtf is a parasitic post

empty quoting

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

PSP needs real glass for me to throw myself into whenever i post

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

STING 64 posted:

its exactly the same as browsing on desktop

lol cool av

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

History Comes Inside! posted:

Ban posting tweets imo

Cut out the cancer completely

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sometimes its funny to post a low follower twitter to lol at but most of the time its cringe and scraping the bottom of the barrel for content

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

to trick is to get on the AEW is bad grift train make podcasts make youtuber videos tweet at tony kahn that he's a cokehead

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

its original name was the psf

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

we need a vince russo was right megathread to celebrate the greatest booker in the history of wrestling vince russo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i think we should ban the posters who accuse other posters of loving rape because they are watching RAW or Smackdown

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i really dont think watching wwe in the wwe thread for discussing wwe is trolling