Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I think ironically accusing a wrestler of being a Chud is totally played out as a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

There is a finite amount of derangement in the AEW universe so when the company gets whacky the thread gets very civil & fun. The eternal balance.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

If Dynamite is good it will be very bittersweet, like the end of the breakfast club

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

forkboy84 posted:

Sorry, I only recognise the term Premium Live Event

Prince of the Pape, Queen of the Preem

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

karmicknight posted:

Would anyone care if the AEW TV Deal thread gets renamed to the AEW Business thread since it seems to be moving that direction.

I dont think it matters either way. So no, I guess

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Really enjoying the PP. It's good

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I have only the loosest of notions as to who the mods are/the prime minister is

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Okada’s “neck breaker” is clearly a back-wise shoulder-breaker. That’s all I’m saying

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Someone could make a new Suplex thread. Not as a poll, because we don’t get enough options. But as a tournament, maybe. With lots of cool gifs of suplexes. That’d be cool

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I have no strong feeling either way

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

New name does don’t pop at all, extremely disappointed in all of you

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Joey McChrist posted:

i stopped reading most of it honestly bc both sides of the shitstirring is trash to read grow up you nerds

But not so much that you stop watching wrestling. Just enough

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

gently caress we gotta do a spooky name like Totally Kreepy October but much better than that. Jase is essentially undead maybe there is something there

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Elbow Drop to the Halloweenie

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

MotU posted:

Bet Sematary

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I like posts which are historically informative, keep me abreast of current events or are funny

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Big Mutha Truckers 2 posted:

Then why do you read PSP? :thunkher:

it’s a good forum. I enjoy to read it

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Roll like a Hedgehog: Oil Ocean Dome

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Baby!
I like a tummy kiss oil dome and wrestling’s gay
oooohhh

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Everybody’s posting really well. You should all be proud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I used to like the C shows back in the day because Gangrel would get some wins