Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

No Mobs No Masters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

JOHN CENA posted:

you could have both an aggregator and post news in threads

I honestly miss the news thread because as a sane person I don't look at the Weekly Discussion threads

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

While we're at it a lot of the Punchsport goons would benefit from a community fund, I volunteer to be the arbiter of these funds so if you'll send money to my social @ dot gmail dot com I will redistribute these monies to those who need them monthly, there will be transparency as I do a monthly collectibles show so I definitely won't launder these funds or use them to fund my alcoholism

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Shinjobi posted:

what cards are they after? depending on the answer I might throw em a hundo

2011 Allen & Ginter Guy Fieri autograph

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I would be three times the mod of all these other nerds and by that I mean I start probes at 18 hours, I'm not scared of any of you being mad at me(except yea ok my old friend I miss very much)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Namtab posted:

What I want out of TKO is for people to click this link https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4046578 and join wrestling club where this month we're watching halloween havoc '93 as well as a bunch of hoganverse era wcw

oh this seems cool

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

That DICK! posted:

i want people to talk about the bozo bucket game more.

The trick was to slyly dent the ball with your thumb before you tossed it so it wouldn't bounce out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

if we can't post tweets one of the five threads I read(Social Media Thread) would be pointless, what in the goddamn would make you say "don't post tweets" jesus