Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bills
patriots
dolphins
jets

ravens
bengals
browns
steelers

colts
titans
texans
jaguars

chargers
chiefs
raiders
broncos

cowboys
eagles
commanders
giants

vikings
packers
lions
bears

buccaneers
panthers
saints
falcons

rams
cardinals
49ers
seahawks

best record in the league goes to the ravens. they have one of the most envious schedules ever for such a good roster thanks to how unlucky they got last season.

worst record in the league goes to seattle who play several winnable games but have no actual way to win them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

re: the questions about my post that i didn't notice until now. i'm down on the steelers because beans and cornbread had a fight. beans knocked cornbread out of sight. cornbread said, "now that's alright. meet me on the corner tomorrow night." - "I'll be ready, I'll be ready tomorrow night." that's what beans said to cornbread. but mostly teams sitting on top of eachother in the afcn doesn't imply as big of a difference to me there as it does to you without exact records listed. i think last place in the afcn is winning 8 games and that the browns roster was severely underrated before PFF said they had the third best roster and then that became a joke to people after that. last year aside from the ravens being destroyed the browns had a qb with no arm at all because he refused not to play hurt, and both won 8 at third and fourth place; if someone in the division does actually only win 5 games i'll be very surprised. i also don't believe in locks. last season the pre-season lock for last place was the bengals with 3 or 4 wins.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 30, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i sucka rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

worst record in the league goes to seattle who play several winnable games but have no actual way to win them. but, geno didn't reply to my post! Lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He didn't write back when i said that.