Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Mysticblade posted:

https://twitter.com/2Pcom/status/1744996115571744858

Immortal Life is coming out of early access soon. It was an indie wuxia-themed farm sim where your sect gets destroyed and you have to work with the remaining sect members to rebuild it and the town by farming/fishing/fighting monsters and all the usual jazz. The early access was functional enough when I played it even though it was a bit slow and definitely needed a bit of revisions based on playtesting feedback. Still, I haven't touched it since Oct 2022 according to Steam.

Might get back to it after Sandrock but Sandrock is big and I'm really not that far into it at all. I just got the first bridge rebuilt, I think I'm meant to be able to dig up iron soon.

Does it have an English translation?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I liked it but there are some dumb decisions like walking speed and watering.