Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Mythweaver Poq is so ridiculous in historic brawl. I don’t even have a handful of the really nasty stuff to go in the deck but it’s so drat easy to vomit lands and go Big Green quick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I got back on this narcotic around ONE and I’ll echo the sentiment that this has been the toughest set to get my head wrapped around. I did a prerelease and a premier draft and although I went 2-1 with my jank pile at the LGS I think that was due to playing a Boros deck that didn’t have much for new mechanics. I tried to get into some disguisey Sultai stuff in the premier draft and got whomped 0-3.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Went 2-3 in WAR draft after P1P1 Oketra and never saw her in 5 games :eng99:

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I've been watching Mono Black Magic on YT build dogshit decks with Juggle the Performance to give to their opponent and it is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28yUKLD4nhI

Enjoy a hand full of Leylines!

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I’m enjoying OTJ limited more than MKM even though I’ve drafted some stinkers so far.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I blew my first couple of drafts and then GW mounts was open :swoon:

My last one blue was completely open to the point where I ended up with a mono blue two spell control deck kinda deal? I don’t have the patience to play blue correctly but just playing on curve got me to four wins with it, and gently caress I see why you blue players love what you do, I didn’t like how good it felt (okay I did) to mana drain someone tapping out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
If I get tilted from a bad run I just go play some jump in or starter decks, or another game. After four hours of Balatro you forget about that mana screw/flood because the Jokers have washed your memories away with Number Go Up.