Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Whooping Crabs posted:

Craft lands that produce multiple mana colors as these are useful in pretty much any deck you build

Also black is the best color

Craft decks not cards is usually good advice to follow. It's nice to have a solid mana base, but if you never end up playing those colors it ends up being wasted wildcards that could have been used on a deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Huxley posted:

I wonder why some spots on the Mastery track are on fire.

Rotation extras. As far as I know if you created a new account today you would not have them on your track, they're bonuses along with the egg.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Shrecknet posted:

vaporwave sleeves in the store today for the a e s t h e t i c :coolfish:

Keep in mind you can get these(and most every other Secret Lair code/prerelease codes) for next to nothing on Card Market. Some will cost more than others, but almost always much less than the equivalent gem price.

The Pride sleeves that were featured a day or two ago for example, I grabbed for around €0.30.

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Khanstant posted:

Are the pre-release codes distinct from ones anybody can Google to get a couple packs from each old set or whatever? I know I've gotten and used the code from prereleases I've attended but haven't for sets before I played and not sure if would even count if I entered the generic one. I guess what I want is a way to check what I've redeemed or not yet.

Yeah they're two distinct things, the generic codes were usually something like PlaySET, and the prerelease were strings of random digits.

You can claim both, but only once each.