Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
One extra link that's useful - MTGDecks.net

Good for metagame breakdowns especially for Arena where there aren't very many major tournaments so getting data can be a bit of a pain

Playingexplorer.com is also good if you want some explanations of the Explorer metagame, though the decklists tend to be a bit wack (not in a good way)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Shrecknet posted:

where my raka and dega boomers at? Volvers of the world, unite!

It's still BUG and Junk in my heart

Pfff "Jeskai", this is America

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Mike N Eich posted:

Something extremely weird happened in my first draft where I opened a Jaya planeswalker, I dragged it over and it transformed into a Monstrous War-Leech

Unless I’m completely losing my mind this occurred. Gonna file a ticket for it.

I've had this, thought I misclicked but then the original card appeared in my draft pool at the end

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
People seem to be loving this set so far, moving and renovating so probably can't play for 2 weeks :sad:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Kashuno posted:

this draft and the one before it feel like you're drafting cards not drafting a deck. I'm looking at p2p4, p2p5, p2p6, and wondering where you see the deck going at that point? You look to be building a UG based aggressive domain deck to me, but then missionary (this is fine), then take the UB land despite already having one and your blue cards (the vortexes) needing black AND blue. The U/W land makes more sense for enabling your white stuff and giving you access to what you need, I think. Then p6 you take Uurg, a BB card that doesn't play well in the deck you're currently looking at or with where your deck is going while passing a Rootwalla, the perfect card for the deck you have. Then going into p3p1 you desperately need lands to fill out what you're trying to do here over your fifth! pump spell.

You can get a lot out of this format by staying open, but staying open does require you to look at your cards more as you go to best determine when it's time to commit and as well as your pick orders being weighted against what you picked before.

Not had the time to really get into this set but Ben from LoL gave a pretty good summary which amounts to "you have to stay open for a fairly long time to discover the open path, but once you work out the open path you have to snap to it and stick to it immediately"

I think the best thing to do in a format like this is learn how a few decks work then try and draft whichever one seems open, instead of trying to draft from every possible colour combo. Seems like the available decks are something like:

UBx control (instants/sorceries + tolarian terror/talas lookout and other good stuff)
BGx domain/recursion (good stuff + urborg repossession/eerie soultender)
WR go wide aggro
RG domain/pump spell aggro
UR spells tempo
Gx domain good stuff (though people have concerns about green as a whole)
WU tempo/control (lots of ways to build this so can vary a lot)
WB sacrifice

As a general rule BR and WG seem to be things to avoid as theres not a ton of reason to do either - if you're struggling I would just pretend those deck combinations don't exist for simplicities sake.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Is Aether Vial in historic?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Toxic Abomination is a bad card in pretty much every situation, yeah

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

thespaceinvader posted:

I'd dearly love it if there was an unranked bo1 draft queue tbh. It bugs me that if you wanna do Bo1 draft it HAS to be ranked, and you have to progress, because my progress always slows markedly when I hit plat. Which irritates me because my main hope in any set is to do a draft a day, for as long as I can, and that period is shorter and shorter it seems sometimes. Especially on a super short set like this one where I have to stop paying gems very early or i miss the next mastery pass.

I'd expect spoilers to start next week for minimal bits, then in earnest the week after?

We already have a couple of spoilers for some key set mechanics, specifically Meld and Unearth, along with a couple of mythics.

Do you give a poo poo about your collection? You could just make multiple account and use free gold to draft in Bronze/Silver if you don't

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

40 lbs to freedom posted:

never mulligan in constructed believe in the heart of the cards

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
What are people's win rates in DMU draft btw? Currently around 58% but only managed like 12 drafts due to moving house, trying to cram some more in now

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Jabor posted:

The point of ranked is to get people coming back all the time because they like seeing the number go up, it's not actually for any sort of ranking.

If they wanted a ranking system they could just show people the raw Elo numbers. Giving people hard incontrovertible proof that they're not actually as good as they think they are would discourage them from grinding out games instead of encouraging them to do it more, it's the opposite of what you want.

MTGO used to have ELO back in the day and it was as exactly as demoralising as you think lol

Well that and if you lost the first round of a draft you just pissed ten bux up the wall

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Altar of Dementia is a banger so I don't blame oppo for killing it tbh

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Will also say one of the signs of a good format is where content creators don't agree on stuff, LoL hate white but white aggro decks seem to be decent and Chord o Calls like them. Most of the colour pairs seem decent too except like UG

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Saucer Crab posted:

White is entirely soldiers aggro with whatever color complementary (usually uncommons+) cards you pick up, and one of the LoL guys especially loves to do nothing durdle, so they hate it mostly for that reason.

Drake no: making rectangles
Drake yes: turning rectangles sideways

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I've only seen Arbalest Engineers on the other side but it looks like a good card

All of the gold uncommons in this set are bangers tbh

The BG spider is absolutely ridiculous

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Toozler posted:

Been struggling hard this format.

Critique my draft and deck!

https://www.17lands.com/draft/047aea98d7db4607bef6e4d35509c2b4

So the big thing I noticed here is that, there wasn't really any reason for you to get into white with the cards you saw. You basically got into white for Phalanx Vanguard, Recommission and Chaplain, which are all *fine* but not what I would consider pulls into the colour.

I would have focused hard on black with the outstanding 3 cards you got at the start, and black seemed to be open enough in the first pack, especially if you can grab stuff like Energy Refractors to trigger your draw 2 stuff. It feels like you got kinda trapped among 3 colours instead of just picking 2 to stick with - I would have gone just straight BR here as I don't think I ever saw a real reason to move into white.

I would recommend having a look at 17lands and just working out what are the better cards in the format - just because you get passed a bunch of cards of a colour doesn't necessarily mean it's open, if the cards aren't great.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

wolfman101 posted:

IDK if I would call this a pauper format. I just had a sky strike officer almost single-handedly get me a victory comeback from 4 life to 20.

Prince/Pauper is a bad way of looking at any limited set, this is a set with both absolutely nutso bombs but you can absolutely trophy with no rares at all too

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Flowers For Algeria posted:

That’s something I was wondering about : what about the Scrapwork Rager? Is a 2/2 for 4 that draws 1 and loses a life still worth it if it can’t be unearthed? I’d say yes, but the 4 mana feels kinda steep.

I would play Cohort and Mutt without being able to unearth for sure, possibly Courier if I have other stuff I can use it for (Springleaf Drum or Warlords Elite), Rager you really want to be able to unearth as it's pretty medium otherwise.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
People are acting like you have zero control over the cards you draw in limited - this is why cards like Scrapwork Mutt are so powerful, you can cast them off 2 lands and filter so you can pitch lands if youre flooded or uncastable stuff if you're screwed (ideally Unearth stuff so you're getting value)

Its also why in this format in particular you *need* to be prioritising 2 drops, both because the format is aggressive and as screw protection

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
RUH roh

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Are we getting Treasure Cruise? If not lmao get hosed blue players

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
The thing about Obliterator is that it's only good if mono B is good, but if mono B is good there's usually lots of ways to deal with it for cheap.

OTOH if there is a good red or green deck Obliterator is a loving enormous problem for it.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Khanstant posted:

Why is Durss considered not great in BO1? There's another card I can't find the name of rn, but it makes opponent discard 2 cards and I think that's my favourite card to play as MonoB aggro. Yeah, they get to choose it but usually feels like if I throw that thing down early and get em to discard half their hand or more I only have to worry about top deck threats and answers which is usually where I wanna be when smashing face.

A few reasons;

1. It's an absolutely terrible topdeck most of the time. Against an opponent with nothing in hand or no spells it's literally useless.

2. Duress is good against decks with key noncreature spells, where their entire strategy hinges around those. Against an aggro deck with lots of creatures or a midrange deck with lots of interchangeable pieces getting a card with Duress doesn't really get you anywhere, since they can just play the rest of their hand or topdeck. You also might just miss against a hand full of creatures.

3. A fundamental issue with any discard spell is that you are paying mana and a card to remove something from your opponent's hand, but unlike a removal spell they haven't spent any mana. So you are always down mana on the exchange when you use Duress or a similar card.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
In Diamond 2 limited, pondering a cheeky mythic run

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

GonSmithe posted:

What're you playing?

Brothers War draft, had 6 trophies and like a 62% win rate so it's been treating me very well

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Extinction Event but much more situational ofc.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I was forced to draft blue and it felt extremely bad

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
There was lots of Red in pack 1 - P1P10 Axiom Engraver for a start. Certainly enough to be getting along with.

The problem with black in this format is that it's very very specific - you either want to be exactly WB corrupted or BG grindy, and there wasn't a reason to go into the latter deck over the red cards that were being passed. UB and BG toxic are potentially things but very very hard to make come together to the point I wouldn't bother.

The P1P4 Expanse was just a very weak pack, I don't hate taking a land there since it's not like you're missing out on much.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Barry Shitpeas posted:

The engraver wheeling was an anomaly, there were multiple packs before it with 0 red cards left and no more red cards wheeled in pack 1

I don't think any of the black cards in pack 1 were worth pivoting for but they were a signal that black was open which should help when Glissa comes round. The deck probably still ends up mainly green, just with some black cards over bad filler

There were enough red cards to not pivot off of red when you already have the best RG card in the set and green is open to put you in the clear best deck. The way I see it is "keep drafting the deck you want until you can't" and IMO red green was certainly still on the table.

As stated above there were not any black cards that were an actual pull into black - the problem with black and especially blue in this set is that you can be passed a lot of blue and black cards, but that doesn't mean that either colour is *actually open*.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Simply Simon posted:

Absolutely, that Volt Charge was a giant signal which I should have just taken - one huge mistake ruining the whole draft. Valuable lesson! Also shows imo that nobody else on the table was able to make the same decision in my stead, as nobody took up red at any point. Well, maybe one lucky drafter way opposite.

Your other mistake is valuing mediocre black toxic creatures too highly. Pestilent Siphoner etc. are *not* high picks or pulls into black - you only want them in WB or if you're sure you can go all in on the "get my opponent to 10 poison" plan in BG, which at this point is basically impossible imo and i'm not sure how good the deck even is if it theoretically comes together.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

A Moose posted:

I feel like if you see 5 great cards in 1 color in 1 pack, you probably shouldn't play that color because nothing in that color would wheel, and you won't see any of it in pack 2. But that seems crazy, like you should pick the best cards in the pack, right?

I think people overrate signals, tbh. Signals don't really matter until pick 6 or so anyway so getting a pack stuffed full of goodies early in a pack doesn't really tell me anything about what's open, it was just a good pack. I think people would be better served just taking the most powerful cards instead of worrying what signals they are sending downstream.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Here are my first 2 drafts of ONE - started late on this one due to moving house

Draft 1 - WR, 7-0 in Silver

https://www.17lands.com/draft/dbe568ec9d7543adaae621ba66f0965b

Looking back the draft was actually kind of rough as I was still getting used to the cards - passed up a few Indoctrination Attendants and there were a few times I picked cheaper stuff over more potentially powerful stuff, but at the end of the day cheap creatures + combat tricks just blew out anyone who stumbled and when the game did go long the powerful equipment ground people out. I don't have much to add here other than

1. Red is insanely deep, which means it's very forgiving of mistakes since even if you get a pick wrong you'll just be able to make playables anyway
2. The combat tricks, especially Blazing Crescendo, are criminally underdrafted and if my prior experience of Arena is anything to go by this will probably remain the case for the life of the draft format.

Draft 2 - UR, 2-3 in Silver/Gold

https://www.17lands.com/draft/a789e570d0e14c3f987686d753386b75

Obviously not a great draft, though looking back it's really tough to work out a better way forward. The awkward thing is that really UR was the open deck at my seat, but even with 2 of the UR signpost uncommons and a Jace the blue cards just did not pull their weight at all and it felt like I was constantly trying and failing to keep up in all the games. UR in general just has the huge problem that people have talked about where the two halves of the deck want quite different things, and even the more aggressively slanted blue cards are just really not all the good. I think in future I am just going to go forward with the assumption that WU is the only viable blue deck, with the possible addition of UB if it opens up and bit more and the theorised UB proliferate poison deck becomes actually draftable. I just don't think UR works at all even in it's theoretical best form.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Lol comparing Luminous Bonds to Planar Disruption

God the removal in Ixalan was loving terrible

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
One tip I would give people who are starting out is that in basically every format not every colour pair is going to be viable. In addition, it's important to draft cards that work well in your deck for your colour pair and not just "good decks".

Therefore I would focus on the top five decks of the format and always look to get into one of them. This has a couple of benefits:

1. It makes it more likely that you'll get into one of the format's good decks and won't get tricked by a seemingly good card into making a deck that generally doesn't come together very often and/or needs a lot of finesse to make it work

2. You can focus on looking at the top decks and exactly how they are put together, as cards that in general good or bad might be significantly better or worse in certain colour pairs. It can also give you an indication of what the general game plan is. This plan works better the more samey the decks for a colour pair is - if there are multiple different ways to build it this becomes less useful.

I highly recommend using 17lands during your draft, for the first 6 or so picks using the information for all colour pairs. The idea here is that you don't know what colours you are in yet and you aren't getting information from what's being passed to you, so you should just be taking the best cards, with a nod to the cards you have already taken. So if you take a great red card first, consider taking a very good red card over a great green card, but take a great green card over an ok red card.

Once you get to pick 6, and especially pick 9 you will get more information about what your opponents are doing, so at this point you can really pin down what lane is open. Often a good way of seeing this is if you get passed gold uncommons pick 6 or later that's a good sense that pair is open. However don't necessarily jump ship for an open colour pair if what you've already got is good - sometimes you have to stick to your guns and carve out a lane for yourself. This is an art more than a science and something you will gently caress up a lot of you are starting out drafting.

Usually towards the end of the 1st pack you should know what deck you are in OR have drafted mostly 1 colour so you can decide on a second colour later. If you find yourself regularly getting to pack 2 and not knowing what colours you are that indicates one of 2 things:

1. You're not recognising good cards early and so are not seeing the open lane, so you're getting too far into the draft without a core of good cards to guide you

2. You're too willing to jump ship for what you think is an open colour pair. At some point you need to lock into your colours and ignore anything you're not going to splash, otherwise you'll end up with multicolour soups.

If you want a training exercise and have the time, the absolute best thing you can do is watch a streamer draft, pause before each decision they make and try and predict what they're going to do. If they choose something different to you, try and work out why. It's time consuming but you'll learn fast.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
It depends on the deck - often Sam does a good job talking through the nuts and bolts of an aggro deck which is more applicable than whatever nonsense multicolour soup he's up to later.

His WR episode from Kaldheim is one of the best draft episodes ever since he uses the lens of one aggro deck in a random format to lay down the fundamentals of how aggro decks work and should be constructed.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
One of the things that helped me as a limited player was when the limited content creator space expanded beyond Limited Resources and Lords of Limited. LR I always struggled with since from the start they have loved durdly blue draw decks, and LoL I have some stylistic differences. It wasn't until Chord o Calls came along and I really clicked with his advice because I love aggro and getting people dead more than anything, so whenever people are disagreeing I will look to his advice and people like Ryan Saxe first.

Anyway

Draft #3, WR 6-3 Gold (total 15-6)

https://www.17lands.com/draft/ef804cf420a74c88b0e3d0452ea3b7d2

Solid meat and potatoes WR deck. Was absolutely glutted with combat tricks - I know people debate the merits of Blazing Crescendo but I found it pretty good here, though you really feel the pinch if you don't have evasive creatures, tramplers or creatures with high toughness as +3/+1 tends to end up with your creature getting killed. Still, could usually just push through enough damage and my card quality was high enough to get almost to a trophy. Basilica Shepherd + combat tricks can be nasty because you either buff the flyer or whichever Mite they end up not blocking and so put your opponent in a difficult spot.

Draft #4 WR 4-3 Gold (total 19-9)

https://www.17lands.com/draft/7711f1656c124a7d9fed6353d0f14bb6

Blue was clearly open here but I was simply not interested and honestly, I think that was probably the right decision. Very annoying to start with 2 Evolving Adaptives but at the end of the day green did not look open at any point and so I don't regret moving off of them for the red removal and the Hexgold Hoverwings in pack 2. Made some gameplay blunders that cost me at least 1 game but honestly this felt like a fairly medium deck and that's what it turned out as.

Draft #5 RG 4-3 Gold/Platinum (total 23-12)

https://www.17lands.com/draft/b54e81089e23408cbe89b3caefd1b328

Again, another seat where I was shown blue but I just could not see a reason to take it, so ended up soft forcing RG aggro and ending up with an OK deck. Luckily in this format the combat tricks (of which there are several) are quite undervalued so you can usually get them late, so if you can get menace or tramplers you can end up running some people over even if you don't end up with a lot of the high end RG stuff.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Tips for playing with combat tricks;

1. They are most useful for pushing damage (as opposed to removing enemy creatures where they are sub-par removal spells for the most part) so that means tricks that give trample or evasion, or that are cast on creatures with trample or evasion, are ideal

2. Be very very careful about casting tricks into open mana, usually if my opponent has open mana I will cast something else and make a more subpar attack. However sometimes you will just need to make them have it if you have nothing better to do, the consequences aren't too bad or you're behind.

3. Tricks are better on offense for this reason - casting tricks while blockings can lead to 2 for 1s way too often since your opponent will have all of their mana up usually, also you aren't pushing damage (this is the reason those "ambush" tricks that untap and give reach are usually not very good)

4. Tricks are at their best when you have a wider board than your opponent, so you can attack with multiple creatures then cast the trick on either what gets through or to save one of your creatures at your opponent's expense

5. Cost matters a *lot*. 1 mana tricks are much better than 2 mana, and 2 mana is much much better than 3 mana. You basically shouldn't be playing any 3 mana trick unless it draws you a card and is on a power level equivalent to Suit Up from Neon Dynasty where it's almost always winning you a combat.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Share Bear posted:

ok first one back, another 1-3

i had 17lands open for this point, and went with a stricter criteria:
- dont deviate from themes you know work if you get cards for them (g/x toxic)
- stay away from u or b if i can

ending up in green white toxic. draft felt good, but i lost out and am not sure what i hosed up besides specific misplays in game 3. if there was a sufficient signal to switch away from g/w (to maybe g/r?) i missed it.

https://www.17lands.com/draft/2ea50a01acfe49fab736513529e10076

game 1: got run over
game 2 (typically where i get a win prob due to mmr): won with basic creature combat and curving out effectively on the play
game 3: tyvar messed up my gameplan, as i felt it was better to get him off the board while i could versus dealing more poison. this cost me the game, as i had an all in attack on my final turn that would've won me the game had i better ignored him. regrets, on me.
game 4: this one was a bit confusing but basically lost to not having effective removal for my oppos threats while they answered my 2ish threats well. probably a mulligan in retrospect, but i had turn 1/2/3 plays that all seemed sane so i kept my 7, i don't feel i could've mulled to a better 6.

currently 6-18 on the current bo1, which is again all on me, but demotivating

So there's 3 things I would say about this draft;

1. It just wasn't very high powered tbh, while I think there was a better path through it honestly I think it was just kind of a lovely pool unfortunately.
2. Red was open here, which means since red is definitely the best colour you should be moving in when you can help it. Pick 7 Cacophany Scamp, Pick 10 Furnace Strider are good hints.
3. The biggest takeaway for me is that you're valuing the toxic green creatures too highly. GW *is* a good deck, but only because the card quality is pretty high at the common and uncommon level. Branchblight Stalker and Plague Nurse are just not great cards, because the problem with the toxic creatures is that they are understatted for their cost and toxic itself doesn't actually help you get in unfortunately. Green has this problem in general in the set where it's split between toxic and normal damage, but in general the green toxic stuff is just worse and doesn't play well with the other stuff (the combat tricks and Maze Skullbomb don't help very much in killing your opponent with poison for example).

Now if you have some corrupted payoffs like the Incisor Glider then having some toxic stuff is good but again, you don't want to go overboard on it (and hopefully you can get the good white toxic creatures which are in general much better). Getting opponents to 10 poison is just really hard to do and i've very rarely seen decks built to do that come together tbh.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
Draft #6 WU 3-3 in Silver

https://www.17lands.com/draft/791e863a9f8f44beaf9866a502897931

More for the memes than anything else, opened P1P1 Malcator and wanted to see if I could make it work. Deck felt very "ok" and 3-3 is about what I expected. Malcator's Watcher was very underwhelming in the deck, 1/1 for 2 in an aggressive deck just didn't really cut it but I didn't have enough artifacts to really make the deck sing otherwise. Was a big fan of Eye of Malcator in the deck but definitely wouldn't want more than 2 - as it was I only saw 1. Surgical Skullbomb was nice as a Repulse with some synergy with the deck, on the other hand felt like Serum Snare really didn't pull its weight unless it was getting a For Mirrodin! token and even then it didn't feel amazing.

Draft #7 WR 7-2 in Silver/Gold

https://www.17lands.com/draft/ba2f456a6651421189ece095937a3416

One of the most meat & potatoes decks you'll ever see, just got on board early or disrupted their game plan and then applied enough pressure to close out the game. I don't think you want more than 1 Hazardous Blast but that 1 is very good since it means you can usually just kill your opponent out of nowhere in any board stall. Not much more to say about this tbh other than you should be picking Chimney Rabble higher than you are currently picking it, you shouldn't still be getting them pick 7 or later!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese
I'm getting anxiety just looking at that mana base :ohdear: