Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Trying Jasper in Brawl. A smile you can trust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

The problem with the Jasper Flint deck is that he's kill on sight. Need more ways to protect his smile.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Trying to make Yuma work in Brawl too. Closest thing to Hazezon in Arena.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Mr_Companie posted:

I had a busy couple of months and didnt play much ladder during MKM, mostly screwing around in play mode with vampire decks. Previewing the new deck, I saw something in red and thought, why not take the advantage and run with it? This is the strongest mono red's been since Wilds of Eldraine, maybe stronger. I took this deck from Gold to Mythic in a little under a week so I'm sure you guys could too.

Plot has ridiculous synergy with the prowess creatures in this deck. The idea here is to set up the kill shot and take it. Slickshot is probably too good - there are multiple lines of play that deal 15+ damage on turn three or 20 damage on turn four, so use the bird while you can. Special thanks to Twinferno, Demonic Ruckus, and Invasion of Regatha for providing the knockout punch before I had the chance to see a lot of the new cards in action.

Honorable mention to Chandra, Dressed to Kill which replaced two copies of Case of the Crimson Pulse, providing some extra casting triggers and a smoother ride through the mid game once I hit high diamond.

Here's the deck - I only played two bo3 games to close out diamond so most of those pics were strictly counter picks for Boros aggro and Esper so it may have looked a little different had I played more bo3 games.

Been trying to climg using red deck wins too, gonna steal some of this.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Should I play the Great Train heist in monored?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I play random bullshit in brawl and rarely fight competent enemies.

And when I do I just concede.