Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ragnarokette
Oct 7, 2021

Boxman posted:

How many sources do you need to splash for a double color card again? Obviously running my extinguish the light would be great.

EDIT: Here we go. I threw UW and Mardu together. The Mardu deck feels too light on creatures. White seems to be a pretty obvious first color though, with a couple of the o-ring effects. It's possible I should be playing some of the white grizzly bears just to push my curve down. Feels like maybe that's a bit less important in sealed?

EDIT AGAIN: There's no way founding the Third Path is right, right? Probably a bear instead.

Depends on your card draw/land searching honestly. Probably 4-5 minimum, maaaaybe 3 if you have a bunch of ways to dig for it. Full disclosure I have been mostly retired from the rectangle game for ages and now just goof with releases and zero research so I don't really know what all is in the set yet.

edit: also for double color splashes, you can get away with less if it's some 6 cmc bomb and not something you want to cast on say turn 3 consistently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU