Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Camrath posted:

It’s also weird. Throughout my 30s people pegged

nothing weird about that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

crispix posted:

taint half hot bum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

kecske posted:

are you on commission or something

tbf I'd also tell as many people as possible if I was on it via legal channels

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my partner insists on lurpak which is an annoying cost when I'd happily have any ol poo poo spread

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Shitterton had to replace their Welcome to Shitterton sign with an enormous carved rock because it kept getting nicked

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
when I think of the closest US equivalent to the prime minister, i think speaker of the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Private Speech posted:

His personal lovely behaviour aside, I feel like Boris wasn't that bad by the standards of modern Tory PMs. Mostly he preferred popular measures and at least an appearance of caring for the poors.

you do not, under any circumstances, "gotta hand it to him"