Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
I have never played a Xenoblade game but there is a surly Welsh catgirl in the second one. I'd link an example video but the game is extremely JRPG, especially in the outfits if you know what I'm getting at, but there it is.

I went to Uni at Aberystwyth and picked up an appreciation for the Welsh accent. Top tier indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

I feel like I'm going mad watching this pick up steam in my work Teams chat and everyone's saying things like; I am finding it difficult to stay focused as keep thinking about our Queen. It is SO sad. I want to be at home in front of the TV. Feel so sad. Very emotional. Couple of them even saying they're crying.

The most I can muster up to feel about the situation is feeling slightly bad for a grieving family getting cameras shoved in their faces. Even then, it's the loving royal family they get it all the time.

Very strange to view this through the lens of someone with absolutely zero pride in their nation and monarchy :shrug:

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

big scary monsters posted:

Sounds like they're angling for a day off for compassionate leave tbh.

If that's what it turns out to be then fair play to them I have nothing but respect for such a power play.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1583863683771691010

Only the third time?

Bonus:

https://twitter.com/EqtNet/status/1583894123706474496