Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

wait... enhance

:whitewater:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tont...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

can't the restaurant just wear a jumper

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

growing larger and larger until it attacks and consumes starmer's, leaving him bald & bereft

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

DesperateDan posted:

i hope someone shows the proper respect to the inhabitants of this wobeshitten isle, rips that notice down and fucks it directly off into a bin

furiously shagging a sign to spite norwich city council

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/JustinHinchcli3/status/1568993688969265154

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Angepain posted:

If they could just put a "hide" button for their coverage of trans issues as well that would be nice, make their website a bit less of a cognitohazard

that's the little x in the corner of the tab

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Apologies for posting Femi, but he's off on one again. See how far you get before you feel the familiar crack-ping of an aneurysm.

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1569389180861530114?t=5POgYwaUcfieVeuHndOWmA&s=19

He has decided that 'liberal' just means 'not racist nice people,' and not the given name of a specifically defined political ideology - which in the context of Dempsey's video absolutely does mean 'idiots who sell out the working class and consistently open the door for fascists.' Essentially the idea that 'liberal' might not mean 'good guy' keeps sliding off his perfectly smooth brain.

It's just hilarious. "I'm being sued again" followed by expanding on and restating an argument based on the misunderstanding of basic political terms that's getting him sued. Yet again, being lectured at by people who are holding the book upside down.

Do not watch the last 40 seconds or so from 9:20, it's actually infuriating how little someone with this public a platform understands. "It requires us to work together" is classic liberal bullshit meaning 'but on our terms, of course.'

https://twitter.com/D_Raval/status/1569581203245748229

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

xtothez posted:

Then someone reveals Harry isn't Charlie's biological kid after all, and we end up with King Nonce of the Paedoph Isles.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Pantsmaster Bill posted:

I don’t post here often but given it was my boys birthday yesterday, here he is for the dogposting

Is this a windhound? Looks too fluffy and big-eared to be a zoi

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Chinese Gordon posted:

These cunts are just diving head first off the cliff, screaming about 'supply side' and 'unleashing investment' all the way down to the loving jagged rocks below.

they're not going to see any negative consequences personally, are they

it's more like shoving people off the cliff

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if we can just catch this right-winger out in a lie, they'll have to stop

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

His Divine Shadow posted:

Hopegfully this will at least discredit the right and right wing economic ideas a little?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Barry Foster posted:

Nothing will ever make me vote for Keir Starmer's Labour.

what if he breaks into your home and holds a knife to your throat and demands that you accompany him to the polling station in that stupid voice of his

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

sadly this remains the most easily trolled thread in existence

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Microplastics posted:

Also

It pays to prepare and memorise a crib sheet with common interview questions, here's an example of mine (the blank bits are when i tailor it to a particular application)

(edit: last time i used this was 7 years ago and i never did end up in financial admin)

idk if i'd be happy putting "i get frustrated with idiots" as an answer to an interview question presumably posed by idiots

the "public speaking and presenting" one is useful, though. you want to pick a weakness that is absolutely nothing to do with your role

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it is a group effort

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Rarity posted:

If you are dissatisfied with voting Labour may I present the alternative solution of dismantling the current electoral system

how

e: fittingly, 201 is the http code for "request processed successfully, a new page has been created as a result". here's your creature

Inexplicable Humblebrag fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Oct 11, 2022

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

What did you do to that poor doggee?

she's supposed to be that length

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

keep punching joe posted:

A very pointy dog, are they as lazy as greyhounds?

i think so. there's a number of videos of them just lounging around yowling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd_ZzkEpk6I

some goon's got a silken windhound which are the slightly smaller version, i'd imagine they'd be very similar to that in day-to-day temperament

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

oh that is a vile picture

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

tbh I hope they try but knifemaster gove does it again

i missed the word "gove" at first and thought you were talking about the guy who did for david amess

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

learnincurve posted:

I’ve worked with Truss

in, uh, what capacity?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Necrothatcher posted:

If I randomly stop posting this will probably be why.

maybe this is how they got Twisto...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Loonytoad Quack posted:

Finally some good loving news (the Suella bit, not the Grant Shapps bit):

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1582753580746174465?s=20&t=wjkOLjIasWoMSzv_WT_e7g

perhaps she threatened to arrest the dealer of the sinister designer drug that the cabinet are addicted to

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Whitey Snipes posted:

Seriously, this guy is the loving worst. Uses thousands of words to overly-embellish his doom-mongering bullshit and seems to think that he's the first person to have the original thought of "Brexit is bad".

please do not sign everyones posts

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if you want to witness an awkward and painful process then boy are you in the right thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

new poll new poll New Poll New Poll NEW POLL NEW POLL NEW P

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e: think the real one lost his twitter password sometime in 2017

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

peanut- posted:

This thread is better than most at avoiding inane black hole of UK chat threads: people arguing about what crisps and chocolate bars are good or bad.

i think choc/crispchat is preferable to reading I Am Terribly Depressed And Everything Is Awful Forever, personally, but i guess people like what they like

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think he doesn't get his second attack per round until level 5, although he's now out of the range at which he could be reasonably downed from full health by a single lucky crit

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

What the fk is the matter with Starmer & co? Really trying to out-fash the Tories on immigration.

a casual glance at the related articles shows that the British Medical Association says the same. it's just their reasoning is "we need a healthcare system that is sustainable and that people want to work for, so we need to fund it enough that it doesn't rely solely on people willing to work 110hr weeks" whereas starmer probably got briefed on this four months ago and doesn't remember anything except a crude drawing of a factory with "british families" on the side

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Tesseraction posted:

Hell, the term buggery comes from the belief that the heretical Bulgarians were the origin of the concept of bumming.

aw man that puts the Wombles in a whole new light

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Imagine if there was a mass accident and a whole bunch of people were on fire

that's like 90% of the active brain usage of this thread at any given time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

create a big craft space op, and if possible use the space as a local community hub as well as a place where you can make stuff to sell. maybe you'll meet someone who likes doing the marketing/selling

interesting that the thread focuses entirely on The Landlord Question side of the equation rather than the concept of doing anything practical, but there you go