Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wonder who will be fired first between lovie smith and doug pederson. an 'old school' coach who is getting another shot and a 'other kind' of coach who is getting another shot. they're both getting another shot. the answer to this question could be unknown ten years from now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lovie smith vs bill belichick. who will last longer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bengals coach is on the hot seat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bengals coach is on the hot seat

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sean payton is going to the cleveland browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

eagles coach

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ought to just take the most improved player award idea and have both since comeback player of the year has been mostly for injured or absent people who come back

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bill abusively named that dog Nike after the company, not the god

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nfl really is a combination of wrestling and basketball

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

trey was technically unavailable for a game last year. everyone knows. everybody remembers nate sudfeld being qb2 behind jimmy rather than being qb2 behind trey for one game against the colts.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they aren't in the upper quartile of the upper quartile. they're in the upper half of the upper quartile. this is probably the most embarrassing thing jim irsay has ever said or done

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why isn't the moneys the proper size.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the coach that lost the super bowl last year has similar qualifications to whoever it is. I forgot who the lineman is. Alex mack

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I was j/k. Who is the worst player that could still get a coaching role with the team they played a lot of years for even though they aren't a coach? i got to give it to Dallas Clark

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hatie smith

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought the bengals oc was bill callahan for the past 3 years but it's brian callahan. i knew that but i didn't know it as well. them sort of things. nepotism

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Demeco Ryan's

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like the eagles ones from the 80s before they became good. it had the sleeve stripes instead of the eagle on it. i think most ppl like the eagle instead. don't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems like the new head coach gave them the chance to win the big game against the best team in the whole wide world

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he is going to start kneeling in protest of not being the starter

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what do you suppose jay gruden really does for the wams. critique the offense to team coaches after games? just receive a paycheck from his boy for nothing? this is a guessing game and the winner will receive a prize

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the coach was saying to them all, "gently caress you from my friend. bye"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sounds like it usually happens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

harbaugh to the browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was talking about the old browns. harbogh went to them

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the national fanty league

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you have to understand that's taught to minimize false starts caused by sitting at the line too long and twitching, especially on linemen. baltimore only has 8 false starts this season, tied for 4th best. greg roman needs to stay

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

a team can easily purchase some draft picks if they hire jim harbog as some kind of consultant and then trade him. i checked and you can't say it's illegal or else you get fired and banned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do you think bill would ever be the ancient defensive coordinator for his son or is his ego too large. maybe to get the son in the door as HC in the first place one day?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think mike zimmer could get lucky and have the tom coughlin realization. but he will not

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my advice to cardinals fans is that they can sign 5 free agents who will all be very good, lose 5 free agents who were all very bad, and get very hyped about all their perfect draft selections

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll never forget when he took his wil;dcard team and made a comeback and beated the poo poo out of john elway who choked hugely and it seemed like john elway wasn't ever going to win a sb and that was his last chance and tom coughlin beat the poo poo out of his rear end. but later on somethinbg else happened.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tom coughlin ought to be nicknamed jimmy hofer for how much of a hofer he is. the jimmy part who gives a poo poo about that one.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's been going for like 3 years so what was the thing that started people saying mcvay is going to retire young or take time off to do tv? was it because an offer got leaked?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kugler and the steelers o-line would hang out with big ben a lot in the early 2010s. no comments about it from me tho. i don't get into that stuff or bring it up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jeff was going to get hired as the fulltime coach in the first half and had a permanent zero percent chance by the end of the game. no one knew this is why i said it in here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

payton's interest in the afc: 94% chargers, 4% texans, 1% raiders, 1% other

if LA did miss the playoffs or look really bad and unprepared in 1 game somehow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i made that up above. don't think it's from PFF the true source of the only footblal knowledge available. dofins would be up there with the chagga.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

denver was a good franchise until right now. or i guess there are like 3 franchises that aren't dogshit. either or

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who cares. George Paton is just Greg Penner's burner