Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I only smoke camels shoot BioNtech/Pfizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

There was also recently the nuke propulsion guy and his wife who tried to sell secrets to :allears: France

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

"Artemis this is crazy, go moon maybe?"

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

Looks like NC and MO are trying to argue that no one can stop them from gerrymandering, not state courts, not federal courts, not even their own governors. Once again the GOP is saying the quiet part loud.

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1567321517486383104?s=20&t=2WdSmkvWcLDx7gNLoiPtqA

It's funny how they square "no one can challenge how we change the weight of peoples votes to suit us" with "our power comes from the people voting for us".
But you have to wonder where they see that ending.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Proud Christian Mom posted:

it seems to be working out great for them

It shouldn't. They're pushing it so far that it can't, eventually

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

maffew buildings posted:

Who or what is going to stop them, though?

Well not with that attitude

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I'm going to stop talking since this will lead to a discussion about clearly dumb things like the fight against apartheid and the civil rights movement and the other components people where active with in their time

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Former crownprince Charles. It's a monarchy dude. Eldest child wins

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

shame on an IGA posted:

launch escape systems are cool as poo poo and the lack of one on the shuttle was criminal negligence dumb.

[Cool Space Picture]

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Xakura posted:

Marcus Antonius, why anglify one old roman name and no one else.
(Ok there's actually a dozen https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_translated_personal_names)

Also, didn't Armenia did a little genocide when they conquered Artsakh last?

Think more etnic cleansing, and ofc its been done to them as much as by them. Its ugly

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

GoGoGadget posted:

Lindsay Graham Proposes National Abortion Restrictions

Guess the argument for it being a states' rights issue didn't stick around for long, huh?

But how could it ever be right if they allowed the S in USA to be discriminated against, and no man is an island and such ontowards furthermore
It was in the name the entire time

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

And externalising (aka off shoring) a production-necessary item and/or service to burden somebody else so the cost for that item can be purposefully cratered for your benefit, is called commoditization.
Business schools and its products are the focus groups of satan.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That...is gonna suck for the people, less for him, no?
I mean, I get that it's gonna impact his political position, so that's a good thing, but man, I feel bad for the little man in the short term

Valid viewpoint, but I'll keep exempting my sympathy from the little men who voted for him and all others like him in every country.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I'm just happy they limit themselves to English language thesauruses

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Should've been a Pepsi

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

He's a cop to me :gritin:

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Then it still doesn't matter since the vp isn't the by blood rightful heir to the throne job

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

The first rule of classified deployments is you talk about them a lot

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I want a mariachi to compose competing corridos about each bears struggle story and super saian showdown

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Grip it and rip it posted:

Why not just fix climate change if we're going to discuss policy that is absolutely divorced from political possibility?

Because discussing what is politically possible or realisticly possible in the US system is demonstrably dangerously depressing and/or a bannable offence for encouraging violence? The eat the rich jokes weren't invented to be funny

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Yes. So does ww2 prop planes. Modern seekers can lock on most anything not ambient temp with a bit of help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Brought to you by Lizz Truss?