Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Ugh. Another month.

In fairness August was actually pretty cool, from a very limited American* centric focus, but eh you take what you can get.

*Coolness sadly does not apply to S. Rushdie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Is that real? He doesn’t quite strike me as a smart person.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spoggerific posted:

Just in case, content warning: a woman gets a gun stuck in her face but it doesn't go off.

https://twitter.com/ukigoni/status/1565509037990494208

I don't know a single thing about politics in Argentina but the video is pretty shocking.

Alternative post: Japan 1 - Argentina 0

Odds he had a Taurus?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stealie72 posted:

Worse. Reported that he had a Bersa.

That’s would be a loving yikes.

That’s like being a US President with all the security and whatnot and getting merked by someone with a Jennings or Bryco or Rohm lol.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Sep 2, 2022

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stealie72 posted:

John Hinkley's got you covered.

He used a Rohm RG-14

Oh man I only recalled he used some gimmick “devastators” 22lr ammo, but I didn’t know he went full Saturday Night Special stereotype.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bird food bathtub posted:

Well that's awesome.

I mean the VA's been good at indirect 216 month and on abortions, so why not this too!
:dadjoke:
Obviously this is good thing, but I couldn't help doing a VA joke

Also in random rear end things I find on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/WheatPM/status/1565732199755825152?s=20&t=U1TLc1E7IC01vLAr8pPx_A

https://twitter.com/ExumAM/status/1565755441841332224?s=20&t=C38oluWaKCo7dMI1gQBD6g
C.R.E.A.M.

Although I strongly think selling Dark Brandon and Pride stuff is not going to be very odd in the long term.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Sep 2, 2022

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

slurm posted:

As state abortion bans get more and more extreme it's pretty wild that something might be a normal medical procedure in a federal enclave and capital murder right outside the window.

:same:

That said if people try loving with them, it's a fed building, and full of many stupid federal prizes people can win.

My concern is that the various SS branches (Texas DPS for one) will just have people waiting outside to arrest people.

That said Federal Marshals and DHS guys should be enough to remind some dingus with a ranger hat, whose actually boss...and who the Big Boss is, and it's not someone being wheeled around like The End.

Sorry I'm just in a very very nerdy mood today...but hey at least it's a good mood. :)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

facialimpediment posted:

shouldn't battery chat go in the cop thread instead

as in assault and

Edit: WHY DO THEY INSIST ON MAKING BIDEN COOL, gently caress

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1565729527929651200

I like how they’re so stupid that they think any of this is an insult now.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It's funny to me that whoever made that may have started in a photoshop thread 20 years ago here on the forums. And I wonder how much they're getting paid to make Joe look good.

Well one of the ones kicked off to Reddit or 4chan, since it’s some daily caller tweet.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:nice:

I can’t state how happy I am to see Democrats finally take some Republican garbage and remake it as their own, completely defeating the purpose of it and leading the funny jokes, and probably annoying the poo poo out of them.

I mean iirc even maffew was happy about that. ;)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crab Dad posted:

Would anyone notice if he did?

Living standards might improve.

Also I’m trying to recall an old GiP tale, did someone here accidentally invade Syria once or was it an idiot officer who caused them to do it? For some reason I recall Vasadus(?) being the one telling the story, but my recall for names sucks, so I could totally be wrong.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vasudus posted:

It's in the goldmined idiot thread.

Thanks!

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Loser couldn’t just be a meme guy like in Alaska.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

I’m a Colton Harris fan myself. Stole planes and boats, broke into houses to steal food, ended up going from Washington to the Bahamas.

Considering the insanely poo poo early childhood he had, I’m happy all he did was property theft and he gave money for animal care, so seems like an okay…oh he endorsed trump when he got it. :(

Still at least he didn’t murder a bunch of people like he was doing a Hitman kill everyone challenge and everyone who got robbed was all covered by insurance and the like.

maffew buildings posted:

the positive is they really learned from the Challenger group think disaster

That was my first thought when I heard crack and foam in the same sentence.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pollard should have been dumped in the ocean.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stultus Maximus posted:

One of the first indications to me that Biden had potential was this:

I was thinking of that one specifically a few times. Biden was and still is 100% right.

It’s always worth mentioning the Casper Weinberger said that he should’ve been shot. Regardless of your opinions about him, it does comment on the gravity of what Pollard did quite well.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nick Soapdish posted:

Personally, was going to mention France in this discussion as well

I was kind of thinking that as well.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Demon bath.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Some granddaughter of a billionaire got bagged in Memphis the other morning, if anyone's wondering why there's another "missing white lady" in the news.

Where was Jerry Lawler at the time?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Jerry's not doing so hot these days, that I recall. He had a stroke a few years ago, around the time his son hung himself in a county jail.

Yeah, worst part is basically the Sheriff said to not bail him out, it’s needed, and we’ll keep an eye on him. Not sure how the suits progressed so far. I still can’t understand how the man never did drugs and drank while being in pro wrestling. Then again apparently Jimmy Hart’s big thing was hookers and not drinking or drugs, well according to the honky tonk man who is often full of poo poo.

Then again I recall his big thing was women…and umm sometimes with the age slider way to far to the left.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wasabi the J posted:

That's a loving understatement.

I figured most people would get the joke, but yeah Jerry...needed to reign in his inner Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psydude posted:

I thought about making that joke and I'm glad someone is apparently more terrible than I.
Hell I was thinking of a way to make a coupon joke.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bengy81 posted:

I liked the mystery box scam, that was a good month of entertainment.

Let’s not also forget coupon fun. My head canon will not allow for the KFC log story to not be true.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I heard the KFC log story on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me around the time it happened so either it's real or NPR writers are goons.

Assuming it's the story where someone burnt a log in a non-ventilated space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDzdM53j41E

LOL I actually found reviews of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLObifynOxU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjkphI5G-Q

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eason the Fifth posted:

This is good; however, it is bad that this action inadvertently led to the election of Donald J Trump

No trust me a certain NY Times reporter is far more to blame for that.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

M_Gargantua posted:

That requires you to be both corrupt and mostly bad at your job.

I think he was part of the team that got rid of those 20% off blue coupons. You know the thing that was a staple of BBB and was great advertising, so don’t undersell his talent.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So apparently there is a stabbing rampage going on in Canada.

At least 10 dead.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/04/americas/saskatchewan-canada-stabbing/index.html

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
New Mexico official barred from office under the 14th Amendment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/06/us/politics/jan-6-griffin-insurrection.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

davecrazy posted:

What exactly is Hunter Bidens crime in their fevers dream?

Existing

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hexyflexy posted:

Exceedingly high. The only reason its hung on the last 20 years is because of her personal popularity, nobody likes the other fucks.

Yeah, I mean she’s the last tie to WW2. Honestly, just pension the rest off and open lots of museums. Hell pay them to be tour guides. I mean I can’t imagine any future Royal somehow topping Liz.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS posted:

honestly that's not only more humane than what I had in mind, it's better than they deserve. gently caress, might actually make them useful too

I figure a few may have legit nerdy historical interests and knowledge that could be of use to the state, since the state paid for them to learn it anyway.

Just don’t like Prince Andrew near any Children Museums.

I’m fully on board with the gently caress the Royals. I just can’t deal with all the Carson Afrika Korp Wentz and his celebrity wife being treated as worthy of anything of merit, besides her acting separate from this.

It’s petty, but eh AR(oyals)B

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CBJSprague24 posted:

Except for the circle jerks surrounding the Royal weddings and pregnancies.

In fairness the wedding was mostly because we got to see real working Spitfires and Lancaster do a fly by.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheHestercution/status/1567931074956918784

Fuckin' :thurman:.

e- If it can't be read, "The Queen spent all those years hating Diana, but now she'll spend eternity looking up to her!"

lol at the idea Diana isn’t in hell right now.

fknlo posted:

Who becomes the new king/queen/whatever?

King Charles the III as chosen by the big book of British teeth.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fknlo posted:

Ah yes, and I know the exact line of succession because that's a thing I should totally know.

Look whose never played Crusader Kings.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazinsal posted:

ONE

STEP

CLOSER

Sheamus get the fertilizer.

Seriously though England would probably or well some of the unionist parties would probably dump radioactive waste all over the place to prevent it from ever being unified.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stultus Maximus posted:

I know, it’s over. Meet me at the cemetry gates.

Pantera reference?

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

monkeytennis posted:

I know it’s over and cemetery gates are two tracks from The Smiths album ‘The Queen is Dead’

Ah gotcha.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also I'm pretty sure there are enough people in NY State Prisons who will kill your rear end tubby before the Feds would.

Marshal Prolapse fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Sep 8, 2022

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

CBJSprague24 posted:

Why do I feel like this is a reference I've heard?

It’s because you’ve heard/seen it probably from the time of one of the royal weddings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gay John Fetterman seems awesome.

Nick Soapdish posted:

loving RWM ghouls won't be happy until they get their version that they imagine postwar 1950s was back
I’m not sure they even want that.