Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I hope some stroke out over it.

I have no idea what the speech was about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That'd be a good new title

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wingnut Ninja posted:

In this particular case there's a component of "he played a smart person on TV, therefore he must be smart".

Who is the smart person in this case?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's what I thought but I couldn't wrap my mind around it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What incentive is there for them to even hide it anymore?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Started on native land huh. Might just be random but giving me bad feelings regardless

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Guy runs so well you'd think he'd be fit leonard

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Trump and Modi did have a little bromance going on.

We see how well he treats those close to him though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh, so NOW the cons are against onanism

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jeez, a real let them fight moment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

https://twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/1567523876451614720

This is incredibly stupid and evil even by contemporary standards.

Good golly I hate Texas with every fiber of my being

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Hell pay them to be tour guides.

honestly that's not only more humane than what I had in mind, it's better than they deserve. gently caress, might actually make them useful too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh man major opportunity for biden to win back the left and his brit hating mother's approval by firing off something inflammatory

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'll have you know Joe regularly ouija boards her twice a week without fail

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So many upset Brits it was hilarious. Yesterday, we were all Irish

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nerds don't have shoebox calves from carrying their 50 pound CRT monitor up and down the basement stairs of their friends house anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Interesting. I always kind of wondered about that, because I know ICBMs must move around on rails at times (for maintenance or being reloaded or used for a test). I’ve seen the videos of the road transfers, but I’ve always been wondering about rail ones ever since I saw the Godzilla 2014 movie (yes I’m a dork, but Godzilla owns).

Admittedly I’m sure anyone who wants to gently caress with a US nuke transport will die very quickly and badly.

https://youtu.be/K6rYwQIHM8Q

https://youtu.be/EyjQb3oJi80

The only thing I think when I'm watching this is "I KNOW the russians probably aren't putting in this much effort"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

81 huh. Eh dick cheney's still a pup by american political standards.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

stackofflapjacks posted:

My idiot, Swiss cheese internet brain goes
"Sick encirclement 10/10, that's like 20 divisions in HoI4"

And literally at a remarkably good place to pull encirclements in game, UKR knew

Why's this, abutting the river and sea?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Don't worry, you'll never get it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

joat mon posted:

Turning toward Azerbaijan might be Russia's best face saving way to disengage from Ukraine.

Sounds solid on paper until they end up getting clowned on by the Azerbaijanis

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasabi the J posted:

lost my v card to a british-armenian lady so they always kinda had my support

Jesus can't these people catch a break

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Boy howdy did we mean All

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I figured our luck was running out. Honestly surprised we made it this long

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why goodness gracious can't have violence in our bloodsport that targets management. Utterly barbarism

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wonder Free posted:

I’m actually on shore tour in Maryland, so no cool pictures unless I find some from the crews flying. Those guys just finished Fiona stuff yesterday and are deploying to Aruba tomorrow for this. It’s nice to have a break but I can’t escape from hurricane drama - I’m in charge of NOAA’s team that does all the post-disaster aerial photography.

We just recalled the plane from doing coastal mapping work in the Great Lakes to save some hours and get ready for post-storm stuff. It’s nice and cool in Maryland now but the Gulf is still plenty hot, so that’ll feed whatever passes through there.

Wait then who was the goon with the airplane av who did something similar right?

Or maybe I just mixed you up, sorry.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The most likable troop I know irl thinks stolen valor is hilarious because "who would want to pretend to be in the military". Well, we found him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

I love that marcellus wallace saying he was going to get some crackheads that will do anything for a buck has been misinterpreted by white people so badly. I’m not faulting you personally, but wanted to point out the origins of the term. I laugh every time I see dumb poo poo like “pipe hitters union” because they’re calling themselves crackheads.

It really doesn't make any other sense the way they're using it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A.o.D. posted:

drat, I only have cats.

Well at least you're set for food

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I hate hurricanes so much.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bored As gently caress posted:

Whats wrong with the other peoples faces

Probably major donors

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What hoax? I don't doubt for a second that this isn't the first time a shark got delivered inland by natural disasters

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/KyleWOrton/status/1575508184038625282?t=Rc0TiAH1NWmKz7UWE66vOg&s=19

Good to see Kyle Orton took up journalism following leaving the Bills locker room to get some smokes

I know it isn't Purdue's own QB

Probably was a lot of fun for the fed though. Just give them the worst accent you got, they won't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Discussion Quorum posted:

Rugby likes to think of itself as the gentleman's game (or more precisely, "a thugs game played by gentleman, while soccer is a gentleman's game played by thugs") but the culture is toxic as gently caress. Not just around injuries but that's a thing too.

One of the guys from my last team died at a team party because he fell, hit his head, and they carried him upstairs to "sleep it off." I learned about this because an email blast went out asking anyone associated with the team to skip the funeral because there were some "hard feelings" with the family. Huh no poo poo.

I am certain that a significant number of football parents heard that and said "wow that's dedication" in an admiring voice

Yeah there was some rugby playing halfwit in gbs popping off about how it wasn't even that bad a tackle and they don't even wear pads :smug: and it's the most usual overcompensating nerd dickwaving bullshit you'd come to expect from that forum