Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

As state abortion bans get more and more extreme it's pretty wild that something might be a normal medical procedure in a federal enclave and capital murder right outside the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Leave posted:

If any of us were caught with even 1/100th of what Trump had, how quickly would we be disappeared?

After 1/6 I don't think there's limits to what a sufficiently white chuddy person can get away with honestly. Now an internet leftist would get drone striked.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Leave posted:

This might be the weed kicking in, but this makes me feel better. People are morons.

They're fascist ideologues making very deliberate choices to undermine society and punish the outgroup; the US voter is by no means stupid.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Stultus Maximus posted:

lol like have you talked to people?

Fascists notoriously treat words as just something to play with, playing into the liberal stereotype of the dumb redneck probably amuses them to no end

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

facialimpediment posted:

Looks like the pharmacy appointments for the bivalent COVID boosters are now online for both Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna.

Check your pharmacy though, around here CVS is a bit weird in that it states it's just "offering" Moderna with lots of references to scheduling bivalent boosters now but nothing explicit. Walgreens is much clearer and specifically states that the appointment is for the updated booster. Get your 6G reception y'all!

Edit: and vaccines.gov seems to be really poo poo at finding the proper locations, as there's no bivalent-only option that I'm seeing. So check through your local pharmacies.

Speaking only for the US, the original booster is no longer valid for 12+, effective last week. Anywhere giving boosters for 12+ is giving bivalent. The chain pharmacies had it as soon as last Friday, when I blundered into it at CVS looking for flu shots.

slurm fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Sep 5, 2022

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I'll take wildcard option China

Same, but not the one you think

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
What does Azerbaijan even want at this point? I thought they finally secured everything they claimed.

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Soylent Pudding posted:

I know nothing about Armenia/ Azerbaijan. What are they fighting over and is one less terrible than the other?

As far as I understand it it's a protracted post colonial conflict over official borders that badly misaligned with where the people actually lived. I mean just look at how messy the official borders are, enclaves and exclaves, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Handsome Ralph posted:

Fuckin' wild story there

Pretty loving ballsy, and stupid, to threaten an FBI agent at her home.

The FBI is less than twice as large as LASD and way more spread out; they're not some unstoppable force if a large department is willing to push it to a very naked point.