Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU9JoFKlaZ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Arrath posted:

Oh dude I know what you mean. I had that too, I call it brain fog. It was weird. Like, have you ever been so tired and/or hungover that your perception feels slightly off from reality? Like you turn your head, but all your senses are a split second behind that motion? It was that, and it was loving weird as hell.

Yeah everytime I took anti-malarial meds.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Goddamn scammers. I'm still waiting on my fiesta cat plushies.

I'm not over it.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2022/09/13/dont-do-it-senior-leaders-say-soldiers-should-stop-taking-mandatory-online-classes.html

Uhhhhh. I had to triple check this wasn't duffleblog. Incredible advice.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Look, mandated training is best handled by the lowest person you stuck on the 2000-2400 watch in exchange for some cans of dip. At my last unit we just had a binder with everyone's login, and the answers, and the watchstander would log in, take the trainings and reap their reward.

The main thing that galled me about the article is like, if your people are spending too much time on don't human traffic training and not enough on hoorah warfighting then change it like only those in command can change that.

It's like the driver of bus with his foot on the brake wishing his trip would go faster.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Massachusetts still isn't letting under 55 get boosters which is annoying. Unless I am missing something.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Ian seems like it's gonna be slow inland and just dump tons of water too so if the surge and wind dont wreck things, the massive inshore flooding will.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

One of my BM3's took a bunch of pyro by pretending to shoot it off for training then he got caught because he fired it off at his house for a birthday party, where he invited a bunch of people from the unit. He didn't get in trouble because everyone liked him though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Eej posted:

The original tweet is full of people is full of people joking about how they should've kept it like they just won a lottery ticket and I'm wondering if you really wanted to shoot a M16 couldn't you have enlisted anytime in the last I dunno, 50 years

The liability from keeping it is SO huge that I wouldn't be fuckin near that without a 10 foot pole and a lawyer. It's also ridiculous in that if you have some kind of insane civil war/zombie apocalypses scenario where you NEED a burst or auto m16/m4 it's not a difficult thing to do to a semi-auto one once there are no laws.