Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

August was hot as balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Spoggerific posted:

Just in case, content warning: a woman gets a gun stuck in her face but it doesn't go off.

https://twitter.com/ukigoni/status/1565509037990494208

I don't know a single thing about politics in Argentina but the video is pretty shocking.

Alternative post: Japan 1 - Argentina 0

Probably was a Taurus. Which is weird, given how mad Argentinians are in general at Brazil.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

pmchem posted:

"Trump investigation: US court unseals list of seized Mar-a-Lago material"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62771613

so uhhh, those empty folders, where'd the docs... go? :stare:

To the highest bidder.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

If you clowns keep discussing batteries near me this thread will catch fire

I thought that was only generators.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Kinda related, Strange New Worlds is excellent but in the second episode they’re trying to shock a flatline. Would have thought shows would have stopped doing that by now.

They still show CPR just being a thing you can resurrect people with. Nothing about the 5 broken ribs they're probably going to have and probably collapsed lung.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Tiny Timbs posted:

I'd like to get the updated booster but I got my 4th shot in July so the shot cops probably won't let it fly

Just lie to them. They have no way of knowing.

Also i'm getting my slut booster today. I can't do flu shots, they put me down hard for far longer than getting the actual flu.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I mean, aren't movement orders classified secret?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Marshal Prolapse posted:

I think you have that reversed.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

bulletsponge13 posted:

We already know exactly where they came from. 3/6 Marines. They've been missing for a bit. I want to know how the breakdown happened.

ssgt or gunny in supply "took them to DRMO"

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Burst mode never made me giggle.

The first time feeling vibrations in the ground from the round impacting 1k away while sitting behind an M2 gave me the giggles.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

M_Gargantua posted:

Nothing. Thats already what those fucks do, and unless there is overwhelming evidence the FBI doesn't have enough manpower or fucks given to stop them.

I mean, most of them are chalk full of FBI people already. The don't want to go after their buddies.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Sacrist65 posted:

Gas prices are crazy right folks. Anyway let me idle this helicopter.

Also those guides feed and help those hogs procreate so they have hunts to sell in the future.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Cythereal posted:

New SHORAD vehicle apparently in trials for the US military as a drone killer. 30mm chain gun, box of stingers, and a radar on an MRAP.

Aren't MRAPs already prone to rolling?

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Well, that's good. But that still seems like quite a lot of weight pretty high to keep that low rate of rollover gold star.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Again, they try to pwn someone and just make them sound cooler