Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can someone explain for the slow kid?

The “Queen” is a mentally ill woman in Canada who some QAnon grifters have been propping up and taking advantage of. She’s told her followers, through royal decree, that they don’t have to pay taxes/bills because she’s declared Nesara/Gesara, to which a number of followers have been evicted or had their power turned off on. She told he followers to arrest a town in Ontario’s police force for not stopping people from getting the Covid vaccination. They were arrested and roughed up by the cops, while the queen and her handlers ran off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Loser couldn’t just be a meme guy like in Alaska.

I’m a Colton Harris fan myself. Stole planes and boats, broke into houses to steal food, ended up going from Washington to the Bahamas.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Marshal Prolapse posted:

Considering the insanely poo poo early childhood he had, I’m happy all he did was property theft and he gave money for animal care, so seems like an okay…oh he endorsed trump when he got it. :(

drat I didn’t look him up fully except to remember his name.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Ready for special master “John Barron” to declare all of it was illegally stolen, and to have it returned with a list of all those who wronged your favorite president, Bigly Still President Donald J Trump.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Looks like NC and MO are trying to argue that no one can stop them from gerrymandering, not state courts, not federal courts, not even their own governors. Once again the GOP is saying the quiet part loud.

https://twitter.com/rickhasen/status/1567321517486383104?s=20&t=2WdSmkvWcLDx7gNLoiPtqA

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

lightpole posted:

Thanks now I'm downloading grindr

Before you know it, you’ll be reading to underprivileged children in drag, espousing the teachings of Marx, and being a pillar of hope in of big gay community. All because of one post.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
What are the odds that we get a president who loves trains and claims to be pro union when rail workers are going to strike and it works in favor of the worker?

Between this and his major scaling back of drone strikes I’d say Biden is only bad and not the worst. Weird.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Hopefully Matt Walsh is next. Trying to get doctors killed for giving care to trans kids.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

I heartily encourage Snowden to perform his duty as a full citizen of the Russian Federation

He does have that two months of military experience. That’s basically an NCO in Russian Land Forces.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
Looks like Flynn forgot that Governor’s can’t declare war, and the last time they tried a man from Ohio burned their cities down and pushed them to the sea.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1575449088669130753?s=20&t=ZDHET7Q6ZVNI3nE9ZWMEXg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Mustang posted:

Is that true of M-ATVs (the type in the pic) though? S4s and other support types in Stryker Brigades use those, I felt way safer in a rollover situation in one of those than I ever did in a humvee or Stryker. It also has functional seatbelts that you can actually use while wearing body armor.

Edit: it's not clear in the pic but M-ATVs are quite a bit different in shape and size than the much larger MRAPs that came before it

I don’t believe it is. OshKosh won the MRAP contracts because the M-ATV was the most maneuverable and resistant to rollovers.

The early (circa 04) MRAPs, like the buffalo, were super bad. It is why for a long time they were relegated to route clearance/Trail Blazers duties. Once we start producing our own at scale the roll over rate dropped.