Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

title says it all. i no longer desire pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Michael Transactions posted:

Why do you hate cats? :thunk:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

your loss bud

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh9ELVHS_RI

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

same. men's asses ftw

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

:respek:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Buck Turgidson posted:

same. men's asses ftw

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
sour grapes

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Buck Turgidson posted:

same. men's asses ftw

*Tucker voice* Sex with women used to feel good. Now it doesn't anymore. Why is that? What is going ON?

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
your local priest may be able to help with that op

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

In Soviet Russia, pussy no longer desires you!

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Everytime I have sex I'm really pissed off that I wasn't working out or playing video games.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
same

cuz I’ve got loads of it :c00lbutt:

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
everyone gets out the way when they see Men Going There Own Way

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
What about nussy

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Mayor Dave posted:

What about nussy

keep going. I'm so close.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how is that a problem? no one's beating down your door to stick their oval office in your face. for now, you are fine not having sex with women and women are undoubtedly fine not having sex with you.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

"Scientists have found similar dirty drawings and notes on the walls of in Pompeii and Herculaneum. They mention erotic matters as well as everyday life. Here are some of them:

Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they ever have before!

Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here

Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates

I was loving with the bartender

Secundus likes to screw boys

Phileros is a eunuch!

Cruel Lalagus, why do you not love me?

I made bread on April 19th

Gaius Sabinus says a fond hello to Statius. Traveler, you eat bread in Pompeii but you go to Nuceria to drink. At Nuceria, the drinking is better

Anyone who wants to defecate in this place is advised to move along. If you act contrary to this warning, you will have to pay a penalty. Children must pay [number missing] silver coins. Slaves will be beaten on their behinds.

Epaphra doesn’t play football well

You can ride your maid whenever you want. It’s your right

Pyrrhus to his colleague Chius: I grieve because I hear you have died; and so farewell

O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin

My lusty son, with how many women have you had sexual relations?

If anyone sits here, let him read this first of all: if anyone wants a screw, he should look for Attice; she costs 4 sestertii.

Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!

If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy

We have wet the bed, host. I confess we have done wrong. If you want to know why, there was no chamber pot

What a lot of tricks you use to deceive, innkeeper. You sell water but drink unmixed wine

The finance officer of the emperor Nero says the food here is poison

Gaius was here – (the oldest graffiti, dated 78 BCE; found in Pompeii.)

Vote for Isidorus for aedile, he licks cunts the best"

platzapS has issued a correction as of 11:14 on Sep 2, 2022

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Posting is eternal

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

platzapS posted:

"Scientists have found similar dirty drawings and notes on the walls of in Pompeii and Herculaneum. They mention erotic matters as well as everyday life. Here are some of them:

Big fan of the banality of this

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

platzapS posted:

Floronius, privileged soldier of the 7th legion, was here. The women did not know of his presence. Only six women came to know, too few for such a stallion.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they ever have before!

Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

Apollinaris, the doctor of the emperor Titus, defecated well here

Restituta, take off your tunic, please, and show us your hairy privates

I was loving with the bartender

Secundus likes to screw boys

Phileros is a eunuch!

Cruel Lalagus, why do you not love me?

Gaius Sabinus says a fond hello to Statius. Traveler, you eat bread in Pompeii but you go to Nuceria to drink. At Nuceria, the drinking is better

Anyone who wants to defecate in this place is advised to move along. If you act contrary to this warning, you will have to pay a penalty. Children must pay [number missing] silver coins. Slaves will be beaten on their behinds.

Epaphra doesn’t play football well

You can ride your maid whenever you want. It’s your right

Pyrrhus to his colleague Chius: I grieve because I hear you have died; and so farewell

O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed that you have not already collapsed in ruin

My lusty son, with how many women have you had sexual relations?

If anyone sits here, let him read this first of all: if anyone wants a screw, he should look for Attice; she costs 4 sestertii.

Samius to Cornelius: go hang yourself!

If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy

We have wet the bed, host. I confess we have done wrong. If you want to know why, there was no chamber pot

What a lot of tricks you use to deceive, innkeeper. You sell water but drink unmixed wine

The finance officer of the emperor Nero says the food here is poison

Gaius was here – (the oldest graffiti, dated 78 BCE; found in Pompeii.)

Vote for Isidorus for aedile, he licks cunts the best"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i love that guy thats just like, "sup yall i made bread today" in between people talking about their dicks and telling each other to kill themselves. posting is truly eternal.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
that's a ban+30 for Samius

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
isidorus clearly had one hell of an election campaign

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
more for me i guess

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

how is that a problem? no one's beating down your door to stick their oval office in your face. for now, you are fine not having sex with women and women are undoubtedly fine not having sex with you.

oh

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i'm still rather fond of it

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 390 days!
volceldom is just incredibly powerful if you think about ti

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!
couldnt possibly eat another bite, thank you

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

i love that guy thats just like, "sup yall i made bread today" in between people talking about their dicks and telling each other to kill themselves. posting is truly eternal.

didn't even try to brag with something like "i made the most incredible bread today, everyone should try my bread", just stating facts

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The bread thing is definitely some euphemism or cool roman slang that's been forgotten in aeons past.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

trichael mansactions

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In fact baking bread was likely :hist101: version of cleveland steamer

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

me after jerking off