Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I started playing this rom hack bc of the thread reminding me it existed and its quite frankly unfair that i have to pay attention now, i already had a future unit die lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Those stupid loving steel lance knights killed my rutger immediately after being recruited lol, its not a big deal i only like the women myrms anyway but still, shoulda let clarine stay in the line of fire she sucks and i hate her

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

FoolyCharged posted:

You can't really fault someone who is introduced to you by laughing at nartian for being an uncivilized boor as their reaction to him being a creep.

I can fault her for being an rich prick to the party members tho

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I just let rutger stay dead, and you should too

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kinu Nishimura posted:

the custom portrait for dorothy sucks because dorothy is perfect exactly the way she is tbh

It looks so bad lol, idk what the dev was thinking

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cattail Prophet posted:

Hey, so I'm planning on putting an up to date roster in the second post as a quick reference for deployment votes, and I've got a couple questions:

- Is just the stats page enough, or do people really want to see inventories and weapon ranks/supports too? Obviously weapons can just be traded around, but as we collect more Prfs, it could be helpful to keep track of who has them, maybe? I don't mind being thorough, but I don't want to add a bunch of unnecessary clutter if nobody actually cares.

- I'm either gonna put all the screenshots behind black bars or do the whole thing in the test poster and link to that instead, to avoid accidentally spoiling newcomers. Is there a preference one way or the other?

I doubt many people reading a thread for rom hack of a gba era videogame are actually newcomers in the first place, but if you really think it matters slam it in the test poster instead of making me scroll a billion miles to get thru them please

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Cattail Prophet posted:

I already said I don't give a poo poo about spoiling FE6, I meant more as in spoilers for the LP itself, stuff like who does and doesn't end up getting used.

Unless your argument is that the thread has already attracted as much of an audience as it's likely ever going to, which, fair I guess. :v:

Sorry! No i meant more that this is a pretty niche subject matter so most likely everyone who cares is already here. I dont mean to be...like negative of you or your content! Just like, i dont think anyone downloading ember is gonna be all that caring of if gameplay is spoiled since most of us downloading it like the additional info!

Or maybe thats just me idk lol

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Cath is cute, chad is...also kinda cute but less so, not a real contest imo

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The internet has poisoned my brain and i cant take astolfo seriously

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I care only about using elen bc of how much i hate the other healers on a personal level. I dont even know the difference between the routes haha, fe8s my gba fe of choice

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Booky posted:

clarines cool imo, horse mobility plus being weirdly dodgy helps a lot

She sucks rear end bc shes a class elitist

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Rabbi Raccoon posted:

L'Arachel is the standard all Troubadors should aspire to be

:hai:

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Booky posted:

not if u played on like a 3ds via the gba vc

Tbh the vc is just so anemic i went ahead of put in a gba emulator anyway, it saves a lot of frustration

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
elen and chad, just cuz

Shanna too, gently caress it shes cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
All the people who give lper a choice are cowards, coward i say!!!