Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Looking forward to the "De Zerbi wins Ze Derbi" headlines when Brighton beat...Crystal Palace I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sticksy posted:

How soon everyone forgets the Pep of the Ukrainian Premier League, Waxtap Legend Roberto De Zerbi

Pretty sure John Wick kills this guy in a bathhouse.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Win is my favourite tactic

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Frankston posted:

But is it correlated with xG?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Frankston posted:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Frankston posted:

this pairs exceptionally well with a nice "Fight! and Win!" chant

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

sebzilla posted:

This trend of wingers playing more and more advanced until they're "wide forwards" has to stop.

Next you'll be telling me full-backs are midfielders

Up pops a smiling Glen Johnson TAA.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

sticksy posted:

How soon everyone forgets the Pep of the Ukrainian Premier League, Waxtap Legend Roberto De Zerbi

my favourite bit is that it's all in English except for Juego de Posición

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Moktaro posted:

Up pops a smiling Glen Johnson TAA.

Nah, midfielders defend too much

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Who do you think could afford grealish? Newcastle?

https://www.football365.com/news/grealish-asks-agent-find-him-new-club-man-city

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

no-one could possibly have foreseen this

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Hrm I’m sure that article is well sourced and 100% accurate

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
You trying to say that *follows a series of endless click-through web pages with multiple auto playing ads and data requests* the good folks at 90min might not have spoken to those close to Jack grealish who have been reportedly told this news

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*lampard voice* haha but seriously no I have no idea where he thinks he's going to go without taking a massive pay cut. Chelsea???? Question mark? Don't think he's going abroad

You've earned the right to sit on the bench and get paid to only do Carabao and the odd midweek game Jack you're allowed to do that

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

2023-09-20 https://www.football365.com/news/kalvin-phillips-asks-agent-find-him-new-club-man-city

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chelsea are shopping around for a new director of football and considering Victor Orta. Not sure how well the Orta strategy of 'find players at Megaclubs who can't break into the first team and also any Red Bull players' would work at a club where there's a real budget and expectations to perform but his love of reclamation projects is peak Moneyball poo poo and I feel like Boehly would love a big room full of dZsiBOt spreadsheets

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

the sex ghost posted:

Chelsea are shopping around for a new director of football and considering Victor Orta. Not sure how well the Orta strategy of 'find players at Megaclubs who can't break into the first team and also any Red Bull players' would work at a club where there's a real budget and expectations to perform but his love of reclamation projects is peak Moneyball poo poo and I feel like Boehly would love a big room full of dZsiBOt spreadsheets

so you are saying they orta look elsewhere?

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

the sex ghost posted:

You trying to say that *follows a series of endless click-through web pages with multiple auto playing ads and data requests* the good folks at 90min might not have spoken to those close to Jack grealish who have been reportedly told this news

They interviewed Mrs. Jack Grealish. It doesn't get any more grealishtic than that.

*that one's for you, Bean Anner

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
lol

https://twitter.com/WestHam/status/1572880884453101569

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mark Noble seems like a good lad who means well

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

A noble cause

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1572880885124243456

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Loved this guy in Mortal Kombat

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

dressing rooms were getting messy in his absence

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

Why did it say "Hair Transplant Turkey"? Is the clinic in Turkey? Why would Everton partner with a hair transplant clinic in Turkey?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

jettisonedstuff posted:

Why did it say "Hair Transplant Turkey"? Is the clinic in Turkey? Why would Everton partner with a hair transplant clinic in Turkey?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

jettisonedstuff posted:

The country Turkey has become synonymous with off brand cheap cosmetic work, and Brexit has made the British angry, bald and poor.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you can have 2 weeks holiday in Turkey and extensive dental work done for like half the price of just staying home and having the same dental work done in the UK

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Just belatedly catching up on last week's motd/motd2 and man it is SO dumb how they all had to wear funeral suits while otherwise behaving completely normally lol.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

The Perfect Element posted:

Just belatedly catching up on last week's motd/motd2 and man it is SO dumb how they all had to wear funeral suits while otherwise behaving completely normally lol.

A PL match in funeral suits? That's some Monty Python I'd pay to watch.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

The country Turkey has become synonymous with off brand cheap cosmetic work, and Brexit has made the British angry, bald and poor.

:thunk:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

the sex ghost posted:

Isn't all of that Chelsea's general transfer policy anyway?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Who would you prefer are your DOF. Rita Ora or Mark Noble?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Where the gently caress is the football ffs

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

I loaded up the bbc fixture page this morning because I forgot.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

the sex ghost posted:

Forest Green Rovers are about to kick off against Exeter City m9

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

the sex ghost posted:

Wales v Rep. of Ireland u19s kicking off now.

And it's live (on youtube)!

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

North London Derby is on the beeb

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puň essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

they buried it with the queen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1573650962023170050

Le Tallec and Voronin strike partnership, several candidates for an all time worst Liverpool XI in defence. I'm doing all the moves.