Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
On the upside, you get to see Squirtle play again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Strawman posted:

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1573650962023170050

Le Tallec and Voronin strike partnership, several candidates for an all time worst Liverpool XI in defence. I'm doing all the moves.

"UNITED SQUAD

Raimond van der Gouw, Kevin Pilkington; Clayton Blackmore, Denis Irwin, Ronny Johnsen, Jaap Stam, Antonio Valencia; Jesper Blomqvist, Michael Carrick, Darren Fletcher, Darron Gibson, Karel Poborsky, Danny Pugh; Dimitar Berbatov, Fraizer Campbell."

fraizer campbell has 2 (two) premier league appearances for mancchester united and apple mac

danny pugh has one

invite all of the americans immediately

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Substitution (75'):
Off: Jaap Stam (79 appearances, 5 major trophies including a treble)
On: Reece Brown (Zero appearances, brother is Wes)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Was reminded of jesper blomqvists Wikipedia page:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

the sex ghost posted:

Where the gently caress is the football ffs

3 weeks and counting since a Chelsea PL match. The off season is shorter.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1574813417323495426?s=20&t=YdB51xBY5q5yolkNmgfRrQ

Fond memories of watching a teenage Delph taking the piss out of league one and thinking 'drat can't wait for ken bates to sell this kid for a fraction of his value to pay for an upgrade to the executive boxes'. Also equally fond memories of stopping a friend from knocking him out in tiger tiger in Leeds for chatting up his girlfriend

won some trophies, played for England, made some money, lived the dream. goonspeed fab o7

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
the greatest captain aston villa ever had

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Eau de MacGowan posted:

he drank, he drove, he told lies in the programme notes

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Seems young to retire but hell, whom amongst us would not like to retire at 32 with millions and millions of pounds

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Eau de MacGowan posted:

obligatory

11th July

17th July

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Just looked at upcoming fixtures and Arsenal have nine games scheduled for October. Most of the other teams in CL/Euro league have at least eight. This is going to be an absolute meat grinder of a month, isn’t it?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

qirex posted:

Just looked at upcoming fixtures and Arsenal have nine games scheduled for October. Most of the other teams in CL/Euro league have at least eight. This is going to be an absolute meat grinder of a month, isn’t it?

For everybody, yes. Between European fixtures, league fixtures, and the League Cup, it’s gonna suck.

Love to have a winter World Cup

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
It probably wasn’t a good idea to just not play football during September on top of all that, too.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

The good news is any team that makes through that period without serious injuries will get a long break for their players. Well, except for the world cup players.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

blue footed boobie posted:

It probably wasn’t a good idea to just not play football during September on top of all that, too.

that old bloodline bitch died though, have you no tact?

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

blue footed boobie posted:

How dare you slander the nations league

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
Reminder that Norway isn’t going to the World Cup

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Newcastle have signed some Aussie kid

https://twitter.com/CraigHope_DM/status/1575743133077630976?t=fkxOsDORp87djFredSYzRQ&s=19

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Whoever does their transfers is a genius, selling Kuol to Newcastle

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Need to know how he pronounces his surname to determine whether the papers will be congratulating Newcastle on a Kuol-ity signing

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"

sebzilla posted:

:catstare:

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

sebzilla posted:

:golfclap:

loving bravo

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

sebzilla posted:

lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
lol - guess multimillionaire athletes really really care about not being perceived as slow

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/fifa-23-player-ratings

sticksy fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Sep 30, 2022

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

How does the mad lad who puts a plaque of his FIFA stats in the dressing room not get ripped to shreds

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Games gone

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

sticksy posted:

lol - guess multimillionaire athletes really really care about not being perceived as slow

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/culture/article/fifa-23-player-ratings

Since day one I have maintained that Ruben Dias is a bit poo poo and a twat. This proves it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I would definitely care if digital me was poo poo in a videogame I played. And would for sure look into bribing the people responsible to get a sneaky upgrade.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

sebzilla posted:

New thread title or variation somehow.

the sex ghost posted:

Need to know how he pronounces his surname to determine whether the papers will be congratulating Newcastle on a Kuol-ity signing

Koalaty lad cheers.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Mr. Mambold posted:

New thread title or variation somehow.

Koalaty lad cheers.

unfortunately the original post didn't fit even with short usual title and date hopefully this retains the magic

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
i still don't get the kuol joke :(

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

qsvui posted:

i still don't get the kuol joke :(

The city of Newcastle has a lot of coal already, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It is October and football is back, my dudes

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4013737