Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

BONGHITZ posted:

hitler has fibromyalgia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

Girl Hitler Dasha

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Night of Broken Glass Ceilings

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Fleetwood posted:

autobahn constructed so it's easier to get to the mall

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Fleetwood posted:

lol

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
mein kampfy boyfriends xtra large hoodie draping down mein petite frame

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Fleetwood posted:

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

can someone post the funniest joke from this thread below me? I need to know what the vote says

edit: and there are good posters among those who 1'd AND those who 5'd this thread

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

there havent been any jokes below you yet

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

NeatHeteroDude posted:

can someone post the funniest joke from this thread below me? I need to know what the vote says

edit: and there are good posters among those who 1'd AND those who 5'd this thread

Most people's votes are just from when they try to tap their phone but the web version of the forums makes buttons too tiny

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Hitlers always in my ear jabbering on some boring lady problem like the purity of the aryan race while I'm trying to watch the game

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Why don't you come up with a final solution to dinner not being ready for me when I get home from work, Hitler?? :mad:

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Most people's votes are just from when they try to tap their phone but the web version of the forums makes buttons too tiny

yea

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Why don't you come up with a final solution to dinner not being ready for me when I get home from work, Hitler?? :mad:

the final solution to the which restaurant should we eat at question

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Girl Hitler: gently caress you! Im not on meth! My body is riddled with Hebraic neuro-fibers!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I want the person who voted this thread a 1 to know I may be racist and misogynistic but I am NOT an anti semite.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
thiccler

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
SHEtler

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
hitler has died, surrounded by her family in balmoral castle

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Me, at Nuremburg: You're honours, when I told Hitler I supported her plans for the lebensraum I thought she meant she was going to paint the walls and get a new lounge suite.

e: spelling

Weka has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Sep 19, 2022

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
she would have just nagged the allies to death

but still would have lost the war because she would have spent all the war funds on purses and shoes and Sephora

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Karl Barks posted:

Hitler had a micropenis, so I'm not sure how that translates in this hypothetical

she-hitler would have had a gorilla grip tight rear end pussy

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Telluric Whistler posted:

Girl Hitler Dasha

girl Stalin Anna

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Lady Stalin?! Now we're talking.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

congrats to the italians for their attempt at girl hitler

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

girl mussolini, surely

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
milfler

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dude, Milfler's mom tho

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

venture bros was a good show and i'm looking forward to the movie

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

its her turnler

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Let's make like woman Hitler and "gas" this thread!!!!

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

seems like a good idea for Danger 5 season 3

Vox Nihili posted:

Night of Broken Glass Ceilings

nice

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Adolfina Hess (nee Shicklgruber) never acheived her ambition to become chanchellor of Germany or the leader of NSDAP.
Nevertheless, she persisted. Her Brunnhilde association, lead mainly by nurses like herself who had tended to the wounded during the great war were renowned for their charitable works and support for racial hygine. Her organization received generous donations from all social classes. But her most steadfeast supporter were ofcourse the Krupp family. She contributed greatly to the NSDAP electorial campaigns in a unoffical role. Her saucy "Never kiss a bolshevik, always on my knees for a patriot" campaign enticed many young women publicly exhort their male peers to vote NSDAP. For more mature women there was the "Mothers of the nation" organization for women who wanted to speak out against the lack of military spending. It is said that if German women had been allowed to vote Adolfina could have delivered Chanchellor Goering a outrigth majority in the 1934 election.

In the following 14 years she served as the minister of education and family affairs. She acheived renown when she in 1937 announced the "Trim the rose"" program to systematically euthanize disabled children after her grandson had been born a "mongoloid". To encourage the mothers of Germany to put national interests first she set the injections herself on camera. "To prune nature`s mistake is the calling of all true german mothers. As mothers we must always put securing a future for all our children above our own feelings. Women of the Fatherland, harden your hearts! "

The only Nazi minister to never stand trial for her participation in the regime. Mostly this was because of President Trumans insistence that it could hurt his election campaign to be seen putting a gentle Grandma and matriarch on trial. Adolfina`s chief involvment in the holocaust had been trough a small camp near her rural home in Bayern. She had free use of the prisoners as labor on her estate where many died from exhaustion and exposure to the elements. However the only prisoners of this camp were german sexual traitors. Whatever ill treatment they may have suffered it did not greatly concern any of the victorious powers. For these reason Adolfina was allowed to retire quietly from public life.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Hitler was a woman and transition could have saved her

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Where'd you get your headmate pic commissioned?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Where'd you get your headmate pic commissioned?

GBS

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

That's where I'll go for mine.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
It's been done

https://archive.org/details/deathoffuhrer00rola_0/mode/2up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron