Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Animal-Mother posted:

the downfall scene where all the generals inform hitler that they're definitely losing the war, but hitler's only response is "It's fine."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
More like QUITler! Because they killed themselves you see.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

According to facebook having this picture as my profile picture meant I am a nazi.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Weka posted:

According to facebook having this picture as my profile picture meant I am a nazi.

it certainly means something

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
hitlers big tity's

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Thotler

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
Titler

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Weka posted:

MA;AM

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

cumdolf shitler

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

the downfall scene where all the generals inform hitler that they're definitely losing the war, but hitler's only response is "It's fine."

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

lol calm hitler but played straight.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Animal-Mother posted:

lmao

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

bongmaster
Oct 16, 2022

by Azathoth

done this myself a few times

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Weka posted:

don't dox me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

gorilldolf gripler