Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Fate of this thread?
This poll is closed.
Gas 0 0%
Close 1 5.88%
Sticky 2 11.76%
Goldmine 3 17.65%
Goku 11 64.71%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
hello friends :cabot: this is a nice thread where people can come to say really nice things about each other, and also have a really good time. my goal is for everybody to be friendly and cordial to their fellow posters in this thread and i'm thrilled to have everyone along for the ride

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

your friend sk posted:

it's not too late to change your ways barnold

you're right :) i have decided to change my ways and become an even friendlier, nicer barnold

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

barnold made one of the worst posts ive ever read in the fast food forum and i want them to apologize and also gently caress you barnold, in the byob way

everyone has their own tastes and opinions and i respect your fast food preferences to the maximum extent possible my schnitzel friend!

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

jersey mikes really isn't all that bad, in fact their hot subs do appear downright delicious, however i am usually more of a wendy's chicken sandwich type of friend :)

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

speaking of roast beef......now i'm hungry. i can't believe it!

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

after reading your posts about making the tacos with TVP i've got to say, you sure do have a particularly refined palate! i trust your opinions when it comes to food and respect your skills :)

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I have made good tacos with TVP and normal taco seasonings. I think added some soy sauce or maybe some of the seasonings to the tvp when I rehydrated?

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

wow in addition to all his other terrible opinions, barnold also hates vegetarians and vegans

no no no i don't hate vegetarians and vegans, i respect and appreciate everyone's differences!!!!

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

Areola Grande posted:

too far. I only get the blackened tendos when I visit Popeyes :catbert:

hooray for popeye's chicken!!!!!!!

barnold

Scuba Trooper posted:

iirc this guy got banned from st vincent shows because he kept posting vids of him blowing loads on her photo

he is to this day listed as her boyfriend on her last.fm bio

:dogstare: i know basically nothing about the lore of that video, the phrase "my threads are doing ironman numbers and i don't care anymore" just pops into my head at random times lol

barnold

goku really taking it away in the poll

barnold

Barking Gecko posted:

Only losers use the awful app.
Use a real computer and a proper web browser FFS.
:sad:

i....i.......i......i use the awful app. sometimes

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Your posts are awful no matter how you post them lol

Chewbecca posted:

Trash poster checking in

uh-huh.....

barnold

i've got the receipts, i'm spilling the tea, i'm laying it all out on the table.

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

They're called jokes drabnol, I appreciate its a format unfamiliar to you however :getin:

i'm sorry that i could not be better in understanding the nuances of your humor and i will strive to do better!!!!!!

barnold

teen witch posted:

You eat 16 pounds, what do you get?
Another day older and and a-glistening wet
St. Beefer, don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the au jus store

barnold

Heather Papps posted:

if a skeleton drank blood where would it even go

hell

barnold

if you say "chewbecca" really fast you get to hear the name of one of your favorite posters but even faster than usual

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Yeah and I when I click on your post history it looks like it :angel:

when i look at your post history i laugh at all the funny posts :)

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

this thread reminds me of a comedy central roast but in the best possible way. where's Greg giraldo when you need him

barnold

also i am very flattered that there have been no votes for "gas" or "close" in the poll, though who knows how many goku voters would feel if ranked choice were implemented instead. for the record i was very aware of these possibilities when i posted this thread and do not expect immunity from moderating just because i have a funny avatar and make good posts sometimes. live by the byob, die by the byob

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Nice to see you importing the gibbis directly into byob, saves me ever having to click grey forums when you're around

chewb please help a friend out, I need a new jar of vegemite in my pantry (because I'm running low)

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

alexandriao posted:

byob helldump? more like byob SMELLdump!!!! thats right all your posts smell bad and YOU smell bad for posting them. every post in this thread smells awful, just DISGUSTING. a real stinky-tinker. a real snifferoo.

YES THIS INCLUDES MY POSTS TOO HAHA SUCKER YOU READ MY PSOT NOW YOU SMELL BAD :getin:

no no no this is not what the lovedump thread for saying nice things is all about!!!!!

barnold fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Sep 7, 2022

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Another thing you're running low on is a freakign clue, oldnarb

not true, I've got Clue right here

barnold

Comedy Central Presents: The Roast of BYOB

barnold

well everybody i have to say, i am very disappointed that all of you had an opportunity to create a beautiful thing in the official Byob Lovedump For People To Say Nice Things To Each Other and you've squandered it. you have all been so mean and so wicked here. i have no idea how a thread about having a nice time with your friends could go so wrong

barnold

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

by which i mean, i hope you have pleasant and loving amorous encounters with a consenting partner

in the byob way :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold

Chewbecca posted:

Barnold out here playing the long game :pwn:

chronal shift