Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A huge dog that sings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Big Beef City posted:

A huge dog that sings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwxV1wbBrfU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A ray gun that turns people who piss me off into $100 bills. They all feature the screaming face of the victim but are still legal tender.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin
What if they gave those Tim & Eric boys a movie?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

a Vice™ documentary about the rise and fall of Bozo the Clown

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

snapcaps that look exactly like bullets and vice versa.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Phone case with little shutters you can close over the cameras to protect them.

Legit, I want this.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I'm gonna hold a garage sale and price everything at a billion dollars, that way I only need to sell one item and I'll be set for however long it takes me to waste $1,000,000,000.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
A Zoom competitor built on the Doom engine.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

steal Funky See Funky Do's bottle collection

Just how in the hell are you going to steal 10,000,000,000 empty bottles and cans? Do you have any idea how big and heavy that would be?

lalaland
Nov 8, 2012
Charge 10 dollars to register on a dead gay forum

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
How about a robot that looks like a smokin hot babe

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

a machine that waters your plants after you die

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A 100K super UHD Blu-ray player and TV so you can see each individual film grain of any movie like Cameron staring into the Seurat painting in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

A machine that steals a dollar from the pockets of the world's poorest billion people.

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day

teen witch posted:

share em

Mines is a sex toy that you start like a chainsaw.

https://i.imgur.com/IYCw3mY.mp4

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A machine that turns billionaire’s bodies into mulch for a nice park and also redistributes their wealth back to the people.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

You Are A Elf posted:

A machine that turns billionaire’s bodies into mulch for a nice park and also redistributes their wealth back to the people.

This but it redistributes the wealth to me then self-destructs so it can't be used against me.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Post in the last poster in this thread becomes a billionaire thread

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

uber for your laundry

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

DicktheCat posted:

Phone case with little shutters you can close over the cameras to protect them.

Legit, I want this.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

An unbelievably delicious, inexpensive, shelf-stable snack cake with no artificial ingredients.

The antidote will be available some time later for $50 a dose.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Boxer-briefs with a Bluetooth-equipped shart detector that sends a warning to your phone, tablet, earbuds, etc. as to not alert others.

Teflon scrotum coating to prevent it from sticking to your legs in the summer

Add a micro generator to a siren whistle. Encase the entire contraption in a silicone plug with a USB-C port. The plug could be inserted into the rectum or vagina so that you can recharge you phone with farts and/or queefs.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
genetically engineer a tree that grows money as leaves

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
A machine that makes Margot Robbies.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Inept posted:

uber for your laundry

wait, do laundromats even exist anymore? I think the last one I saw was in chicago in the mid '90s and even then it was covered in lush vines and rusted detritus like an artifact from a lost civilization.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Boxer-briefs with a Bluetooth-equipped shart detector that sends a warning to your phone, tablet, earbuds, etc. as to not alert others.

Teflon scrotum coating to prevent it from sticking to your legs in the summer

Add a micro generator to a siren whistle. Encase the entire contraption in a silicone plug with a USB-C port. The plug could be inserted into the rectum or vagina so that you can recharge you phone with farts and/or queefs.

they make boxer-briefs with little nut pouches, dude. how could you not know this?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Trap a genie and bind it to a well so that it becomes a wishing well then I just fish out all change people toss in it to make wishes with. Cha-ching!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A machine that zaps billionaire’s bodies with a near lethal dose of electricity every time they make another dollar.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Buce posted:

wait, do laundromats even exist anymore? I think the last one I saw was in chicago in the mid '90s and even then it was covered in lush vines and rusted detritus like an artifact from a lost civilization.

nope, they're all gone. people either have a washing machine or they roll around in a pond for a while

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Inept posted:

nope, they're all gone. people either have a washing machine or they roll around in a pond for a while

as i suspected

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗
really good drugs.

they're a perennial hit

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

crunchwarp supreme: a serialized space exploration show centered around tacos and other assorted mexican food

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Food that's also clothes and also you can gently caress it

And it's cheap

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

A machine that completely changes what you look like into what you want to look like at that moment. Stalls available in shopping centers across North America, 15$ each treatment, the treatment is not dangerous or painful, takes about 3 minutes, and can be done over, and over, and over.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Food you can eat again after you poo poo it out (and it tastes good)

rekko
Jul 24, 2022

〜✧・♡・★〜🌟💗・♥・💗🌟〜★・♡・✧〜
❗スゴイ❗

The Bloop posted:

Food that's also clothes and also you can gently caress it

And it's cheap

That's called bananas

But I'm pretty sure billions have been made on them so yeah that passes

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

an anime featuring cute girls that you can license and spin off into various sexualized tchotchkes for lonely adult men

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Take $999,999,999 and then wait a minute :smugbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
sponsor clowns