Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_aLESDql1U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
these automatons that run by burning poop sure are useful but i think there has to be a better way

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
anyone wanna go on a hike? like away from the city, it smells like poo poo

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I was thinking shitpunk would be full of poo poo-based bioengineering and maybe poop golems.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Soylent Green made from the cloned Hitlersaurus.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Alex Jones court ordered community service is to review anime.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Dentistry and dental care has to be a 10+ billion dollar industry right, what with the dentist appointments, toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss etc

I'm here to tell you to stop worrying about your lovely mouth bones and get DENTURES from Icochet's Faux Tooth Shack

For just 1/10 of the price of your previous daily tooth worrying bullshit I will give you a set of DENTURES and a glass of water + a genuine oak night stand

CALL NOW

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What's it like chewing something with objects you can't "feel?" I'd be worried about biting my tongue.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's incredible. Best chew of your life

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Charles Bukowski posted:

What's it like chewing something with objects you can't "feel?" I'd be worried about biting my tongue.

Looking if your following decent healthy home cooking recipes there should be enough cocaine in all your food that you're not going to be feeling much of you're mouth anyway.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Sell this thread of billion dollar ideas for the one time only low offer of one billion dollars

You'll make your money back on the first shot and after that the sky is the limit 😎

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Ai controlled Fleshlight massage parlor franchise, like planet fitness except we want your lunks

I think the janitors can start at like $200,000 a year

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Call it AI, but actually have it remote controlled by perverts who want to decide when other people get to nut.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The perverts are also paying for the opportunity.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Worf posted:

Ai controlled Fleshlight massage parlor franchise, like planet fitness except we want your lunks

I think the janitors can start at like $200,000 a year

This but minus the AI and fleshlights. Just a chain of brothels and bath houses located in big box buildings with a friendly brand name and a customer rewards card. Just need to get rid of pesky anti-solicitation laws.

I’m picturing myself wearing a fuzzy purple top hat and carrying a cane with a fist sized fake diamond on it for some reason.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Sep 15, 2022

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

goatface posted:

Call it AI, but actually have it remote controlled by perverts who want to decide when other people get to nut.

That sounds like a legal landmine

At least I could just become the world's first franchise penis polishing service, powered by Microsoft

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Actual penis polishing service. A full hot wax and shine for your helmet.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

It wouldn't really take all that long before I could get enough signatures to qualify as a religion and stop paying taxes

And thankfully, I wouldn't have to worry about antitrust violations because the competition in the field of religious penis polishers is stiff

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A Papers Please kind of game where you play as a minor bureaucratic god and are assigned to process prayers in a small town. You have a dynamically generated list of religious rules(like, no red cloths, keeping cats is forbidden, etc.) and have to check the applicants for piousness. Everything has to be filled out correctly for the prayer to be accepted and you have to file everything in the right order. Your decision greatly affects the town and every person in it and you are payed for the amount of prayers you fullfil. You are panelized for granting prayer to non-pious people.

The player has to constantly weight each decision. For example, granting a prayer to some guy who prayed for a lot of rain but has 10 cats gives you a massive penalty because he isn't very religious. But the rain might cause a massive flood and wash away the houses of religious people who will file many prayers and that will be a net profit.

I guess what I'm saying here is, basically, that I'm bored out of my mind.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

GABA ghoul posted:

A Papers Please kind of game where you play as a minor bureaucratic god and are assigned to process prayers in a small town...

Not sure about billion dollar idea, but this is defiantly a game I'd want to play.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It might be enough to get you banned and condemned by some religious communities, you might be able to spin that notoriety into outspoken celebrity-to-some-subcultures, maybe a tour of the chat shows - fringe at first, mainstream later - maybe a book deal that describes all your dealings with the god squad.

Then you release a new game that lets you select a prophet for your religion, give them a "standard prophet name" and play with a character creator and dress up.

Finally you hide from the fatwa and release notes from the underground as you become a hero and charity case for some objectionable people. This should get you into the right circles to wind up with a job at a think tank that pays a fortune for occasionally pissing off Iran.

Might take a few years, but I think you could get there.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

looks like this is one * masturbator thats going back to the office

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

dr_rat posted:

Not sure about billion dollar idea,

Oh, ok, nevermind then. But what about a bridge builder type game where you have to build a bra from beam elements that is strong enough to support different kinds of huge anime breast? It has finite elements simulations for the bra structure and real soft matter/fluid dynamics to simulate the gigantic anime breast. Is that a billion dollar idea?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Only if you can get official licences to sell as individual dlc.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Minecraft sold for $2 billion and it never had a single DLC

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But that was sold to actual children, your pitch is targeting man-children.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

goatface posted:

But that was sold to actual children, your pitch is targeting man-children.

Using the Minecraft to Star Citizen adjustment slider I've made They can plan on half of a billion then?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Worf posted:

Using the Minecraft to Star Citizen adjustment slider I've made They can plan on half of a billion then?

Billion dollar ideas only

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Steak infused with antimatter to appeal to the conspicuous consumption crowd. $62.5 trillion dollars. and as a bonus when you cut into it you and everything in a several dozen kilometer radius will be completely annihilated

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

dsf posted:

Steak infused with antimatter to appeal to the conspicuous consumption crowd. $62.5 trillion dollars. and as a bonus when you cut into it you and everything in a several dozen kilometer radius will be completely annihilated

If the steakhouse isn’t already annihilated when you get there you’re being served fake antimatter. Probably overcooked too.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

A fridge lock with a small screen. If you want to open the fridge after 10 pm you have to solve a captcha where it's a mixture of pictures of you at your worst weight and at your best weight and pics of morbidly obese 600lbs people and you have to select your slim pictures before the fridge open

Also, same idea but for a booze cabinet and there is a breathalyzer instead

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010

GABA ghoul posted:

A fridge lock with a small screen. If you want to open the fridge after 10 pm you have to solve a captcha where it's a mixture of pictures of you at your worst weight and at your best weight and pics of morbidly obese 600lbs people and you have to select your slim pictures before the fridge open

Also, same idea but for a booze cabinet and there is a breathalyzer instead

I'm gonna pay you 1billion dollars to gently caress off

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a dollar store that actually charges more than a dollar for things :ninja:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Let's Play videos by the voice actor for the character in character doing inner monologue and extra dialogue work.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A TV show but it's just the end of Columbo. We don't bother filming or casting any of the story besides the end reveal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Robotic Peter Falk to play all of our grandfathers.