Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Hello, I saw your powerful cry for help ad, and I'm interested in leasing this space. Is there laundry in the space or just in a nearby coin operated space? Are there any utilities included in the lease? Does the space have air conditioning?

Khanstant
yes i think if you sign this 100 year lease you will find all of my wildest dreams coming true

Khanstant
need to do more studies, but compared to pot smoke phoenix's thread that also only had 2 replies, his had 8 more views than this one at the time of writing.

nut

haha whoah crazy but seriously what do u need help with

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Khanstant posted:

need to do more studies, but compared to pot smoke phoenix's thread that also only had 2 replies, his had 8 more views than this one at the time of writing.

I'd re-run your maths.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Khanstant
either someone refreshed 600 times suddenly or I can't follow a thread count all the way left to its thread title

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Khanstant posted:

either someone refreshed 600 times suddenly or I can't follow a thread count all the way left to its thread title

I'm not crying for help, YOU'RE crying for help

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Khanstant
jeffrey watching his precious forum kbs draining into one user mysteriously refreshing a post over and over

Heather Papps

hello friend

HELP PLEASE MY HOME IS ON FIRE

got your attention, didn't i? now watch - and learn - how i turn the genuine concern of kind individuals into a clickthrough rate increase you'll have to watch and learn to believe.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

For a nominal fee I will also scream CERVICAL CANCER at your next wedding, graduation, or bar mitzvah

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

For a nominal fee I will also scream CERVICAL CANCER at your next wedding, graduation, or bar mitzvah

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I couldn't see the image, I use a remote terminal to telnet to the forums and convert threads into a text dump to read them later. I'm assuming you got the help you needed?