Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Like one of those fake disney princess branded dentist games but you gotta carefully remove the ring without disturbing him

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Subway surfers but for his colon

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
it could be a series of minigames, like "put the ring on the right finger" i dunno

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ass-penny

A circle increasing in diameter and you need to click the screen when it syncs up with the diameter of his rectum, and with each successful click the circle will grow faster.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
A speed-typing game but the only keys you use are 0, O, and *

Trying

Track & Field Susiphius Edition

Chewbecca

Goatse simulator

Chewbecca

Maybe someone beat us to it?

Chewbecca

Peggle but its the ring just ping ponging around in there, and you gotta try to hook it onto some traffic cones

Buttchocks

A potion brewing game where you stir ingredients together, but instead of a cauldron, you mix them in the goatman.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in an epic quest for glory, our hero must gather the eight digits of destiny in order to open the chaos portal and defeat the powerful creature inside

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

A potion brewing game where you stir ingredients together, but instead of a cauldron, you mix them in the goatman.

I've actually played a potion brewing game, called Quacks of Quedlinburg. this is what the board looks like

I probably won't play it even a half dozen times a year but I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to play it again and not thinking about mixing the ingredients in the goatman.

Chewbecca

Tetris where the traffic cones fall upwards

Escape From Noise

A JRPG called Goat Quest

Iambic Pentameter

Chewbecca posted:

Subway surfers but for his colon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gduUeX0N4Q&t=202s

Escape From Noise

Goatse: The Total VR Experience

Buttchocks

Garden management sim where the soil is pre-loaded with seeds.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
have you played "donut county"? basically donut county but the hole is goatse

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

TheOtherHole.io

Heather Papps

hello friend

first person pooper

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Chewbecca

Swinging around his (miniature kirk) johnson like the fruit ninja sword

Twenty Four

One of those memory testing picture matching games where you try to uncover a hidden picture by remembering what tile you flipped over and where the corresponding one was in a certain time limit.

Except you can't close the game and you are trying to cover up the goatse image instead of uncover it and the only "time limit" is to cover it up before a family member or co-worker see it on your screen.

Nosfereefer

Twenty Four posted:

One of those memory testing picture matching games where you try to uncover a hidden picture by remembering what tile you flipped over and where the corresponding one was in a certain time limit.

Except you can't close the game and you are trying to cover up the goatse image instead of uncover it and the only "time limit" is to cover it up before a family member or co-worker see it on your screen.

i can't imagine working in a place with a strict no goatse policy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

Nosfereefer posted:

in an epic quest for glory, our hero must gather the eight digits of destiny in order to open the chaos portal and defeat the powerful creature inside

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)