Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Powerful Katrinka posted:

It's the use of lolcow, not the mention of it, that raises eyebrows. Everyone else is using terms like "victims," "targets," or "trans people" in conversation. Actually calling Kiwi Farm's targets "lolcows" is an accidental shibboleth

I guess if someone speaks in a manner that you disagree with, no possible explanation other then them being an active member of the bad website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

yeah, I'm familiar with that term
nobody uses that term casually in conversation on the internet unless they are involved, primarily, secondarily or tertiarily, in some kind of internet stalking or read a site like ED or KF on the regs.

interesting accusation

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
FYAD is full of nazis too.. I mean who honestly would make things like the unironic racism megathread, my dinner with adolf hitler, and I want to suck hitlers dick threads without actually being full blown neonazi's?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

This is an uniteresting slapfight. Accusing people of being active posters on kiwifarms with no evidence is dumb, having a hissy fit because someone got a probation for being a dick is also dumb

Stop.

Post about kiwifarms and their documented activities not this nonsense

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Or be even like just the slightest bit funny or original with your trolling

it's laziness is what it is

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

MrQwerty posted:

then they should stop talking about lolcows and saying poo poo like "internet CIA," problem solved

Idiot

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I once saw a investigative report into people who terrorized Drachenlord(basically a German and less hosed up version of Chris chan) and they interviewed some people who came to his home to mess with him. It was a broad range of different weirdos, from creepy 40 year old guys to young reddit bro hipsters. The only thing they all had in common was that they all had psychopath stares. Like there was nothing going on behind the eyes, no soul. You know the one. That feeling when you are only 99.9% sure that couldn't suddenly turn into a silence of the lambs type of situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Okay I think this thread has run it's course

Start a new one if there are new Kiwifarms developments, but this one is going away before it spirals any further