Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Golden wine cooooooooolerrrrrrs

https://youtu.be/F1daIIDQsXI

Share your favorite parts about the commercial, any other wine cooler/malt beverage experiences you got, or Bruce Willis stuff.

Its wet and it’s dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Thought this thread was going to be about ginger ale and was about to effortpost about the great merits of ginger ale.

Oh, how I was wrong.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

I thought this was going to be something like telegrams but at sea. Disappointed.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

Thought this thread was going to be about ginger ale and was about to effortpost about the great merits of ginger ale.

Oh, how I was wrong.

Is ginger ale a malt beverage???

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is ginger ale a malt the best beverage???

FTFY, and yes to your question :colbert:

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
thought this was going to be about those gross flavored gins in the frosted flint glass bottles

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The FDA banned wine coolers but for Bruce it was too late, the brain damage had already taken hold.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

The FDA banned wine coolers but for Bruce it was too late, the brain damage had already taken hold.

If you look at the commercial you can clearly see he’s already demented.

Hot Toasty Bread
Mar 3, 2022

Makes you live so long you wish you were dead
Sea Grahams is how you market rice crackers with nori to white suburban moms who don't want Drandyn and Paint to taste sugar.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Drank some Seagrams wine coolers eith our neighbors brought over for a front yard picnic playdate with our infant daughters

They were ok. Too sweet.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Drank some Seagrams wine coolers eith our neighbors brought over for a front yard picnic playdate with our infant daughters

They were ok. Too sweet.

Are you demented too now?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I don't remember them but I vaguely remember Bartles and James flavored wine coolers way back before I could even drink legally so this is before your mothers were born

Impossible to get a buzz off of them really

If you drank enough to I think you would get like sick

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

my my my my

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Here to talk ginger ale sorry.

Ginger ale owns

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

You Are A Elf posted:

FTFY, and yes to your question :colbert:

I drank ginger ale for the first time last week and it tasted like piss and poo poo and cum and I only like one of those things.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bartles and James wine kewlers

Who drinks wine coolers these days, anyway, I'm not even trying to be snarky, I just personally don't see any family or friends ever getting them

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
7&7 is an okay drink to get at the bar I guess

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i can't believe they made him quit acting because of this

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Mooey Cow posted:

I drank ginger ale for the first time last week and it tasted like piss and poo poo and cum and I only like one of those things.

Must have been Shasta brand :v:

You need to try Canada Dry, Schweppes, or Seagram’s. Or even Vernor’s which is slightly sweeter. poo poo’s :krad:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Good soup! posted:

Who drinks wine coolers these days, anyway, I'm not even trying to be snarky, I just personally don't see any family or friends ever getting them

No one ever afaik

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I was on a flight earlier this year and was excited they had Seagram's ginger ale and by god, so was everyone on that flight. I was lucky they didn't run out before they got to me.

JeffLeonard
Apr 18, 2003

TV Violence
Sun Country Wine Cooler 2-liters were the king of high school parties back in the mid 80s.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I had completely forgotten about Sun Country wine coolers. If I were going to choose a wine cooler solely on the vibe of the commercial, I would much rather struggle to catch a buzz with electric polar bear Grace Jones than Bruce Willis and his porch full of lame blues dads.
https://youtu.be/Mis1S3Yodvs

Or these old farts. They’re alright.
https://youtu.be/dRYbF296964

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Good soup! posted:

I don’t know who brought them, but they’ve been on offer at a couple family’s kids’ birthday parties. My wife let our son sip off a Jamaican Me Crazy.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Zima

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Seagrams rye is adequate

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Nooner posted:

7&7 is an okay drink to get at the bar I guess

7&7 was the first drink I ever ordered at a bar. I was 19 and pretty shocked I got away with it.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

First time I got drunk was on wine coolers, a nice day at the park in 1991 and I ended up in a tree singing Depeche Mode. I'm pretty sure they were Seagrams, but can't be 100%.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The best thing about those Coke freestyle machines at fast food restaurants and the like is that they have Seagram’s ginger ale on tap. Not only that, but there’s different flavors, too!

Vanilla Seagram’s for life.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Good soup! posted:

Old ladies and Bruce Willis.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Not the best janjerel but it'll do in a pinch

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Seagram’s 7 is my go to well whiskey.

Plastic jugz 4 lyfe

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Mine father was ironborn and took a saltwife; her mother is mine sea gram.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

You Are A Elf posted:

Oh, how I was wrong.
Canada Dry is better.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Murdstone posted:

Canada Dry is better.

:yeah: that's definitely The Ginger Ale I Go For

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Polar Extra Bold or get the HELL outta my house

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You Are A Elf posted:

The best thing about those Coke freestyle machines at fast food restaurants and the like is that they have Seagram’s ginger ale on tap. Not only that, but there’s different flavors, too!

Vanilla Seagram’s for life.

how could you choose a worse combination than this? Even at random?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bruce Willis is basically a vegetable now, think about that

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Wow, now I want to drink wine coolers so I can be like these cool guys!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
One of the Seagram's fortune dudes has a weird church in New Mexico designed to skirt drug laws and despite the family being creepy as gently caress it kind of owns

And they have their very own Supreme Court victory that laid the ground for many more fake churches! Religion owns