Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I can't set it and forget it. My delicious chili dog? YOU WANT ME TO FORGET IT. gently caress YOU RON! I'll never forget it. Vince you know how I like to slap it. It is easy to clean you're right! SO SMART. Ron you should learn from Vince.

quote:

On February 7, 2009, Offer and a 26-year-old prostitute were arrested in Miami Beach, Florida, after a physical altercation.[2] The police report stated that the woman had bitten onto Offer's tongue and refused to let go, at which point Offer began beating her and left her with lacerations and fractures.[34] Police later released photos of the bloodied Offer, hotel room, and the battered woman. Prosecutors later declined to file formal charges against either person.[2][35][36] When Offer later spoke of the arrest, he stated, "It probably saved my life."[34]

Oh yeah forgot about that... not cool Vince. Billy? Sorry Billy drugs ain't cool! How about that Australian guy I don't remember his name he had a show with Billy Mays on the Discovery Channel.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Sep 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

what are you even on about

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

what are you even on about

I get that you have to post, but if you're ignorant then maybe you should try lurking first? Hmmm? HMMM? HHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Sep 5, 2022