Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
keep in mind that the way in which you may be broken doesn’t mean that everyone with that trait is broken!!!!!!

- I hate most melted cheese and actually a lot of cheese in general. Milk disgusts me and always has. cream cheese and any cheese involved with Taco Bell is inexplicably totally loving fine.

- my nails always must be at stabbing length. Not “weird Guinness world records ick length” but enough to pop out an eyeball like a cherry tomato if need be.

- gently caress cheap fleece, whether as a blanket or clothing. It makes my skin itch. Woven natural fabric supremacy.

- love that depression gives me magical “nap anywhere” abilities and SSRIs magnify it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can't spell occured occurred the first time I try. It happens every time and my brain just won't remember that it's two c's and two r's.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I can't spell occured occurred the first time I try. It happens every time and my brain just won't remember that it's two c's and two r's.

Spelling the word ancient sends me into a primal guttural rage.

Avicus
Aug 31, 2007
Gentleman Bastard
Grimey Drawer
- I have a lower heat (temperature) tolerance for food. Fun times with weird looks when I'm sitting there waiting for it to cool, while everyone else is munching away.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i always forget a thing when i go somewhere

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I'm just too good at everything

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
When I'm speaking French I constantly mix up the words for "greyhound" and "doggy style"

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Captain Splendid posted:

When I'm speaking French I constantly mix up the words for "greyhound" and "doggy style"

can you share both words lest one of us goons gets into some peril that is rather, erm, inept, morally?

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
i look forward to watching marvel stuff

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
If you tickle or lightly scratch my elbow pit, the side of my tongue tickles and itches instead. And continues to itch for several seconds afterwards.

:shrug:

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
One of the veins in my right ear is hosed after a bad cold decades ago, and has lightly hosed with my balance and hearing ever since. I could get surgery for it, but it’s hard to determine if it’s worth it.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

teen witch posted:

can you share both words lest one of us goons gets into some peril that is rather, erm, inept, morally?

lévrier and levrette

Naturally, I can't tell you which is which

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I have stupidly minor Pectus excavatum (the deformity where your chest is curved inward) and so I can feel my heart thudding against my ribcage sometimes because it's not in the middle of my chest. It's wild, feels like my heart is rattling a tin can on jail cell bars, but at the same time cool because it's a constant reminder I ain't dead yet.

It looks like this, mine got squished to the other side but still I love that my skeleton itself sabotaged me for seemingly no evolutionary reason

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Sep 5, 2022

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
ALSO, I can't eat cheese or I don't poop for like 2 weeks straight.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i have cankles

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
My immune system literally hates my guts and attacks it for no good reason. The medication I use to make it stop doing that appears to have become less effective over time. My doctor has prescribed me some new medicine that seems to work, but it's not a permanent replacement and can't be used for longer than three months.

I spent the weekend in enough pain to need oxycodon, and even things like taking a shower exhausted me.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Long finger nails gross me out so mine are always clipped super short and it looks like I chew them

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
can't stop thinking about putting my dick in things

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

STABASS posted:

What about like a pot with soil and but no plant?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

TK8325 posted:

Long finger nails gross me out so mine are always clipped super short and it looks like I chew them

I can’t do long unpainted nails, so my claws are always covered.

Long toe nails wig me out. If I can hear you clicking in flip flops get help

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Same but embarressed embaressed embarassed embarrased embarrassed. gently caress that spelling. I hate it. It's like the only word that ever trips me up and it's horseshit.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

syntaxfunction posted:

Same but embarressed embaressed embarassed embarrased embarrassed. gently caress that spelling. I hate it. It's like the only word that ever trips me up and it's horseshit.

Personnel and I can for the loving life of me never remember affect/effect on the fly, but will realize instantly if I hosed it up.

Also my brain is seemingly 40% vines and 40% random SA poo poo.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

get ready for this: i like ham and pineapple on pizza. i also like a slice of pineapple on a burger. and i love spam

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

STABASS posted:

What about dirty dishwater still in the sink, but still kind of warm? Do you ever think about that?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I prefer original hardware over emulation even though emulation is objectively better most of the time.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Bargearse posted:

I prefer original hardware over emulation even though emulation is objectively better most of the time.

I'm like this too. I also can't stand playing arcade games with a keyboard or controller that poo poo is wack.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Strange Poon posted:

I'm like this too. I also can't stand playing arcade games with a keyboard or controller that poo poo is wack.

There's just something more satisfying about playing a game on the original system with all the limitations that come with it. Plus it's fun to dick around with old computers.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

I waste pickles a lot of the time because I drink all the juice in the jar before I finish them.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

STABASS posted:

What about a bin full of hair swept up at a hairdressers?

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Sometimes I forget if random words that I don't use very often are real or not (I've been living in a Spanish-speaking country for like 14 years so some really don't get used a lot)

In particular, I frequently have to remind myself that the word "drizzle" is real and I haven't just imagined it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Allergic to being broke

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I sprained/broke my ankle so much it shifted a nerve, so now if I tap the right bit of my ankle against things it feels like an electric shock to my foot.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
im always sweating unless its really cold. its why i love the cold. but just gallons a day of body sweat

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have a stutter.

That's pretty much it!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Every day I'm even gayer

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is that really being broken?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i broke my nose

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Katamari Democracy posted:

I have a stutter.

That's pretty much it!

I managed to develop a stutter in my 20s that I can’t quite shake off. Apparently it can happen and hm actually I should maybe go get it checked out. Wouldn’t be shocked if it was due to worsening depression.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

CJacobs posted:

I have stupidly minor Pectus excavatum (the deformity where your chest is curved inward) and so I can feel my heart thudding against my ribcage sometimes because it's not in the middle of my chest. It's wild, feels like my heart is rattling a tin can on jail cell bars, but at the same time cool because it's a constant reminder I ain't dead yet.

It looks like this, mine got squished to the other side but still I love that my skeleton itself sabotaged me for seemingly no evolutionary reason

do you hold anything in that compartment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoesdare
Sep 24, 2005

Still floofin

I always read the word “flatiron” as flairtron. For a long time I thought there was a “flairtron” building in NYC.

Also my brain is convinced that I can tell which turn signal is going in a car by sound. So much so that I tell people to go “the other way” sometimes to hilarious effect.

Young Zoesdare was an avid reader, and I get mad to this day that:

1: Façade is not pronounced “fack aide”
2: The word is blatantly, not balantly
3: Balantly is not a word