Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
See your doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i have toes instead of fingers.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I'm so good at sex I play in a whole other division from everybody else. Unfortunately i'm the only one in that division and they won't let me move back down again.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I sustain myself on a diet of mens blood

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
I'm pretty sure I have ulcerative colitis but when I went to the hospital because I was making GBS threads myself to death they didn't want to diagnose me with it because it would have been a pre existing condition.

The non downer part is that I'm going to have insurance again soon and can get my butthole fixed.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

thomawesome posted:

I'm pretty sure I have ulcerative colitis but when I went to the hospital because I was making GBS threads myself to death they didn't want to diagnose me with it because it would have been a pre existing condition.

The non downer part is that I'm going to have insurance again soon and can get my butthole fixed.

UC is no joke, fingers crossed!!!

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

ChubbyChecker posted:

i...

i have a hole between my buttocks

same but mine is what people like about me

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

teen witch posted:

I sustain myself on a diet of mens blood

Same but menstrual blood

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Mooey Cow posted:

Same but menstrual blood

I should start a really hosed up blood bank.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

teen witch posted:

I should start a really hosed up blood bank.

I'll rob your bank then

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I have huge man tits, but luckily I also keep a praying mantis as a pet, so when someone screams “Ha, nice man tits!” I can convince myself they’re shrieking “Ha, nice mantis!” and I can find the strength to face another day.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
I loving hate everything about cars and driving, spending unhealthy amounts of time (typically while driving) stewing over how much of an epic clusterfuck car culture created, and despair that I was born too late to avoid cars altogether but too early for car dominance to implode. This is maybe not the best attitude while living in the US.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

No matter how hard I try, my poops simply do not smell like poop. It just comes out as lavender

I'm also a super taster as well, which is probably obvious to those in the know

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
* I am pretty much at a solid level of contented happiness like 95% of my life

* Perhaps related these days, the other way in which I am most broken is that I have been sexually attracted to like ten women at most in my life, and now that all of them are married or otherwise unavailable I honestly feel like I am retired from the concept of relationships as there is nothing for me to do. But HANG OUT AND HAVE A NICE TIME BY MYSELF

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If I see a thread is already past page 1 I usually don't think it is worth posting in any more.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I am extremely careful with my covid precautions.

Fully vaxxed, hand steriliser, Mask up in public.

Yet somehow I still caught influenza.

Horrorosaurus
Oct 22, 2010

I can't type the numbers one and three to form that one number. I'm not superstitous otherwise and I think I just formed a habit out of not using it. 12,9 is fine, I can do 12,99 which is what i usually type if a job requires me to input a value for an elevation of "thirth"-"een" centimeters. I'd rather not try "1"...- "3,01" for example but 13,5 I can do.

I don't remember when exactly it started, but judging by work I'm posititive it's been 15+ years.

e: no actually im not comfortable with ", 5" either. 12,99 is accurate enough.

Horrorosaurus fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Sep 6, 2022

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i like corn on the cob. i dont like corn off the cob

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Dr. Quarex posted:

* I am pretty much at a solid level of contented happiness like 95% of my life

That sounds familiar. Things are basically fine with some interruptions, and I don't really get the gloomy "what do you mean, days that are not constant suffering?" people. Not the worst problem to have, mind you.

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

Some of my nerves dont seem to be wired up correctly. I had a problem inside a molar but I felt the pain of the infection in a front tooth. That tooth started feeling normal after the molar was fixed.

Pain in my gut somehow makes my toes ache.

And sometimes my head itches and when I scratch it I feel a sting in my left flank.

:downs:

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

lost my butthole in a wizard duel

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Gained an extra butthole in a wizard duel

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Gained an extra butthole in a wizard duel

gg

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
my poo poo smells really bad

ROLEX VISION
Oct 3, 2014

dreams money can buy
I'm broken because my parents didn't care for me enough. They were always working and I suffered as a result. Look at me now.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I dunno BIG AND PROUD, you're lookin just fine to me :heysexy:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I can't spell occured occurred the first time I try. It happens every time and my brain just won't remember that it's two c's and two r's.

I also have this exact problem.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Computer viking posted:

That sounds familiar. Things are basically fine with some interruptions, and I don't really get the gloomy "what do you mean, days that are not constant suffering?" people. Not the worst problem to have, mind you.
Yes obviously it is not in and of itself a problem for me, but it has been interesting discovering how little I can relate to the zeitgeist downer (no downers) mindset as a result.

It makes people who do not know me well think I am a toxic positivity person, but I am fully aware of how awful so many things are, I just cannot be upset about them for long unless I actively try to maintain it.

Also, coincidence? I would also refer to myself as a computer viking

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
To borrow a phrase, "My eyes are booty cheeks." One's near-sighted, one's far-sighted, both have astigmatism. Right eye is also lazy, but only to the extent that I can make it do weird poo poo when looking in a mirror. My optometrist told me to contact her when I begin to see a grey mass in the center of my vision and we'll talk about a corneal transplant. Which would put me on anti-rejection drugs for the rest of my life, because they're still donor corneas.

My job is being an artist, lol.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Just pluck the worse one out and be done with it.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

goatface posted:

Only do this if the eye offends you personally or makes derogatory comments about other races.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
I don't have an Angel and a Devil on opposing shoulders.

I have Hawk and Animal from The Road Warriors.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

goatface posted:

About there. Then at least I could do cool fake eyes.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Das Boo posted:

To borrow a phrase, "My eyes are booty cheeks." One's near-sighted, one's far-sighted, both have astigmatism. Right eye is also lazy, but only to the extent that I can make it do weird poo poo when looking in a mirror. My optometrist told me to contact her when I begin to see a grey mass in the center of my vision and we'll talk about a corneal transplant. Which would put me on anti-rejection drugs for the rest of my life, because they're still donor corneas.

My job is being an artist, lol.

Get 2 fake eyes that look normal

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I want one that's a geode and one that's a mouth with teeth.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Das Boo posted:

I want one that's a geode and one that's a mouth with teeth.

If I lost an eye I'd get something clear maybe with a slight magnification so people could just see straight into the empty socket.

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO
maybe put a little hatch on it so it didnt scare people

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
When I get to be grandma age, I'd definitely want something to scare people. "No one rob that grandma, that's the weird grandma."

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Yes obviously it is not in and of itself a problem for me, but it has been interesting discovering how little I can relate to the zeitgeist downer (no downers) mindset as a result.

It makes people who do not know me well think I am a toxic positivity person, but I am fully aware of how awful so many things are, I just cannot be upset about them for long unless I actively try to maintain it.

Also, coincidence? I would also refer to myself as a computer viking

Yeah, exactly - the entire "lol depression and nihilism" imgur commenter mindset is kind of logically understandable, but the part where they talk about it as some kind of universal experience bounces off me.

I imagine some of the reason is that the majority of the Internet culture we run into is based in the US, and things are outright worse over there? Sure, some of the big problems are global, and things could be better here, too - but living in Scandinavia is probably less likely to bring out the latent doomer in people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Dan
Jul 10, 2022

HELLO

Das Boo posted:

When I get to be grandma age, I'd definitely want something to scare people. "No one rob that grandma, that's the weird grandma."

Might be a bit :nms: for a pic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Robinson_(Green_Man)